WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like my kinda film altho wouldnt want to watch it on my own

Yeah, it really is dragging! :growlmad:

I love geese...:rofl: an odd thing really but the little boogers crack me up. DH says I'm easily entertained. :rofl:

Tracy i know what you mean today is really dragging. Especially as this morning was so busy W wise, and that usually makes the day go quickly. Roll on 5:30.

Chris - Geese????? They are evil things as are all poultry
Having a Lamb would be cool though x

LOL - Well this is a bit of a touchy subject!!

I came home from school one day & he wasn't there.... I was told he went back to live on the farm with all his friends (I was only 5 years old) but looking back this was unlikely!

He probably got sent for slaughter but there's no way my mum would've had anything to do with it so she probably got told the same story as me... living happily ever after in the fields with all his friends.

I've never been able to eat Lamb all my life tho - still won't 'just incase!!'

It's the same as any of you eating Dog or Cat - you just wouldn't do it & I feel the same about Sooty!! xx

LOL - Well this is a bit of a touchy subject!!

I came home from school one day & he wasn't there.... I was told he went back to live on the farm with all his friends (I was only 5 years old) but looking back this was unlikely!

He probably got sent for slaughter but there's no way my mum would've had anything to do with it so she probably got told the same story as me... living happily ever after in the fields with all his friends.

I've never been able to eat Lamb all my life tho - still won't 'just incase!!'

It's the same as any of you eating Dog or Cat - you just wouldn't do it & I feel the same about Sooty!! xx

Think I would be the same Nicky x

I like lambs, but not sheep - theyre scary!!

I like to eat cows as well - mmmm tasty!

Lisa is that in case you ever suffer from amnesia:rofl:

Nicky - I never eat lamb - aww poor sooty!!

I actually know of someone who has "MY NAME" tatooed on his bum!

I don't eat lamb either.

<~~~~ has no tattoos on butt, or anyplace else :rofl:

Gosh you lot talk! I was only on the phone for 43min!!!!

Whats everyone doing tonight then?

I'm going running then having salmon and veg for dinner, then vegging out on sofa.

I have a tattoo on my shoulder and one on my lower back - nothing exciting though

No plans tonight - just watching the Women's Gymnastics All-Around while working on my game badges on pogo :rofl:

I have a rose on my lower back too, if I was a man I would be covered in tattoos I love them!

I am getting my hair cut, I had it done a couple of weeks ago and coloured too but it is just too long so I am going for 2 inches off and then should be able to cope with it(it is just to my bra at the mo) Then off home for trout for dinner and vegging on the sofa!

Anyone any suggestions what to serve with whole baked trout (gotta be low fat though!) I can't decide - had salad for lunch so don't fancy that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"