WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone

Owo - :wave: Not :test: until Thursday. The first part of the 2ww seems to have flown by. But now Im feeling a bit deflated. Im doinf really well resisting the urges to POAS knowing full well that it would be a pointless excerise anyway. How many dpo did you start to feel preggers??

Subway... yummmy

A few days after ovulation i knew really. My OV type pains and twinges never really went after OV and then after a few days i realised that i felt the same as i did last time i was PG and have done since. I also had sore boobs about a week before AF was due and felt a bit naseus 3 days before AF due. Tested on 13DPO and you all know the rest.

Can't finish my egg and sausage roll....I took like 4 bites.....and I have cramps..my lower abdomen has been achy for days.......maybe I need to poop :rofl: sorry tmi

BMT on Italian bread, red onion, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard!! YUM!!

Not having that today though :(

Scoffed mine am really full now! Never had a subway but watched a programme about sarnies the other day and their meatball marinara was like the worst thing fat and salt wise that you could ever eat so it has put me off!! (well at least while I am on my diet:rofl:)

Chris - might be a good sign

Owo - Got a feeling Im out this month.... So much for PMA this cycle ha ha ha. Oh well not long now until Thursday.

Has anyone seen the advert for the new pg tests where you can test 6 days before :witch:? I wonder how much they cost?

Owo - Got a feeling Im out this month.... So much for PMA this cycle ha ha ha. Oh well not long now until Thursday.

Just 'cos i got early symptoms doesn't mean you will .Loads of women have nothing and get a shock when it says :bfp:

Kerry, a co-worker asked me why I wasn't eating my breakfast sandwich and when I told her it was making me :sick: she started laughing and said, "oh....could it be something else?" :rofl: Way way too early - only 3 dpo....but I'm aso getting real quick waves of dizziness....never had that before, and my lower abdomen hurts like I'm constipated but I'm not.

Has anyone seen the advert for the new pg tests where you can test 6 days before :witch:? I wonder how much they cost?

No more expensive than clearblue. Cost a fricking fortune. Worth it though :rofl:

Kerry, a co-worker asked me why I wasn't eating my breakfast sandwich and when I told her it was making me :sick: she started laughing and said, "oh....could it be something else?" :rofl: Way way too early - only 3 dpo....but I'm aso getting real quick waves of dizziness....never had that before, and my lower abdomen hurts like I'm constipated but I'm not.

ooh Chris. This sounds exciting. Fingers crossed it is your month.

Thanks....eh I'm probably imagining things. But this is quite the delusion if I am!! :rofl:

Just gonna stick with my Frappuccino.... :rofl:

I got a reminder through from my docs yesterday to say I am due for my 3 yearly smear test, I feel really silly saying this but I just don't wanna go this time :hissy: I feel like I have been prodded and poked enough this year with all the m/c trauma and also - now this does sound stupid i know - what if by some miracle I am just pregnant and having the smear makes me miscarry again - HELP !! am i being ridiculous? :cry:

Tracy :hugs: I would feel the same way. I hate going for my yearly paps. It's not fair what us women get put through! And we have to work on top of it all! Really not fair! :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"