WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracey talk to your nurse they maybe able to give you some advice x

Right I'm off to the bank & to sort out name change hope you all have a lovely afternoon & a fab weekend speak to you all on monday
:hug: to you all x x x x x

Tracy - Don't you have to have smear tests done exactly two weeks after your period, so i'd wait until next month anyway and then if you aren't pregnant this month you wouldn't be then either as it would be OV time. I hope that makes sense.
I hate smear tests too, i don't know any woman that does. I had to have three last year because the stupid nurse kept messing them up and by the time they got to the lab the sample wasn't clear enough. Third time lucky otherwise they would have referred me to a hospital by someone who knows what they are doing all for the F ups of the nurse.

They have never specified a particular time of the month when I have had them before? I think I might just wait till just after next :witch:then ring up, then as you say I will know if I am pg or not I really dont wanna go this time though!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

We should just be able to swab ourselves and mail in a sample. :rofl:

We should just be able to swab ourselves and mail in a sample. :rofl:

Now that is a good idea or get DH to do it. We'd feel much better about them swabbing up there then some stranger.

I am so sleepy. I really don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the day.......my frappuccino didn't help wake me up.

I back after my nap! :rofl: now need something sweet

Tracey I'm due a smear this month, I;m waiting for :witch: then booking in for one...

DH says I'm hiberntating! Only cos I work silly hours during term time!

I hate it, cos I feel sliggish after nap, my reflexologist says its due to wheat in my diet!

I take naps too during the week. I take it during my lunch hour. So, 3 more hours to go before I can nap. We have Dunkin Donuts Cup o Joe in our office that's good for 30 cups......hope it lasts until then......

Chris - Dunkin Doghnuts. I would be huge. How do you resist?

I am so happy it's Friday. I am so tired. Have to go to a BBQ tonight hosted by DH's office. Then on Sunday, we have a wedding reception to go to. Bah!! Think I'm tired now. Wait til Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back