WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!!!

I had a lovely evening and watch our wedding photos :happydance:

I'm annoyed because I had the worst night sleep ever - really rest less and my temp has dropped...

Lisa - :hug:

Hi reedy :wave:

Hi lisa :wave:

Sorry that youre having trouble with your neighbours. I would think about reedy has said definatley some good advice there!!

Im ok had a bad night last night but Ive kicked myself up the arse and am going to have a good day today

I dont think you can evict someone who owns the house?

Its a shame because when he's not there its so peaceful, he drags all his mates through our back garden, leaving our gates open (bare in mind my dog would run out the open gate) and just generally causing us grief! I live in an end terrace house, but our neighbour has right of way through our garden and into there back door. I wish he'd just piss off.

I know it sounds trivial, but its just the icing on the depression cake for me at the moment.

I get on well with his mum but I dont want to say anything to cause problems between us, but i am sick of it!

Morning Kerry & Nat x
Lisa - didnt realise they owned it lol I was going to ask that aswell when i was writing it but got carried away x
You could still report them tho I think x

I'm trying to get a ticker for when we TTC from tickerfactory but I cant seem to get it to work :hissy: which code do I use? also when I put it in my signature box it says it too big how do i make it shorter? x

Not sure Reedy - cant use them at work :(

I need to update my ticker - should be a 29 day cycle this month!

Hi reedy

It should be the one that starts https://tickers.TickerFactory etc etc

Im sooooo BAW today I could actually fall asleep with my head on my keyboard!!

Dunno why im so tired all the time? wish it was coz im pregnant LOL but unfortunately its more likely due to the fact I have nothing to do at the moment so my days are dragging in so much! xx

tell me about it!!! I hate Tuesdays the most. Its a nothing day! You can have some of my work :rofl: :rofl: Shall we run away and have a day of pampering!!

Hi nicky :wave:

I have posted in the for sale section - one of those long necklace things

Lisa, with your neighbours have right of way, could you not fence off the walk through? And you have a fence that locks with a yale lock?

Morning Nicky... or should I say afternoon, now!

Its so quiet on here today x Hope you girls arent doing the W word????

Whats everyone up to tonight? x

Lisa, with your neighbours have right of way, could you not fence off the walk through? And you have a fence that locks with a yale lock?

Morning Nicky... or should I say afternoon, now!

No because directly outside my back door is the path they have ROW on and then my lawn.

Fucking drug addicts AAARRRRGH!

OH says not to worry about it as he will be back in jail in no time. If only it was for longer that 6 weeks this time - last time it was 8 months - bliss!

HI all

Sorry for my absence yesterday was doing (can you believe it??) the dreaded W all day!!!! I am finishing today for almost two weeks so needed to get up to date with everything, anyway shall try and get back on later but have to go and man the shop now (no rest for the wicked!)

Hoping for some :bfp: from you all this month :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back