WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto...

I'm off to start cooking, I'll catch you all tomorrow!

Morning ladies.

It always takes me a few mins to catch up. I'm home sick today. I just couldn't handle going to work. I think I may have to break down and go to the walk in.

incentive....our people would want food......don't think they eat very often to be honest!

Hi Icrepka

Sorry you are still feeling ill. Go and get checked out :hug:.

Nat, have a good evening.

Icre, sorry you're still feeling ill. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

Hey Kerry, I'm back - had to work on my management paper..done with that now. :happydance: I do everything BUT work at work. :rofl:

So, I do have other news. I may be getting a second job. the office manager at DH's office is going to be going on mat leave sometime over the next few months. She has agreed to work part time during her pregnancy and mat leave, but they are going to need someone to cover accounting and do the other part of her full time job. DH's boss got very excited when he heard my educational background and it sounds like he would like to hire me to cover the parts the current office manager can't do while she is gone. Wow, rambling. I hope that made sense. Very exciting.

Wow, that is really exciting! Extra $$ is always a good thing! :happydance: Good luck!

Sorry your not feeling well Icrepka hope you feel better soon :hug:
Good news on the job tho x

Wow, that is really exciting! Extra $$ is always a good thing! :happydance: Good luck!

extra money and extra experience. This would such a wonderful opportunity, and I could work my own hours doing it. I really hope it works out :dance:

Icre, I'm sure it'll work out for you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hug:

The worst part is just not knowing what's going on. I know things will be fine though.

Morning everyone x
I shall hopefully be here all day today bcus I'm in pain lol My arms & legs ache from playing on the wii at the weekend & now my back hurts from bending down every 5 minutes yesterday lol you wouldnt believe I'm only 24 more like 84 :rofl:
So how was everyone evening?
Mine was a bit boring didnt really do a lot but I'm off out for a meal tonight with my best friend going to find it hard not to tell her about TTC next month x

Morning all - my neighbours psycho heroin addict of a son is back out of prison :(

Morning Lisa
Thats no good does he cause a lot of trouble for you? x

Well yes the last time the police ended up at our door asking about him and I want nothing to do with him!!

Said to OH last night if police come to our door again Im telling them I am not interested in what he does and i dont want to get involved!!

His mum and him have screaming matches at each other at like 3 in the morning, waking us all up, even the dog is up shaking scared (she doesnt like ppl raising their voices).

I just wish he would f*** off back to prison or get his own house!!

His mum works nightshift so when she goes out its like a riot, loads of druggy friends in and out - I hate it, when he's not there its perfect, he is actually ruining my life!!

OH refuses to sell our house and move so what am I sposed to do? :(

Can you not report them to the police? Bcus of noise control & druggies coming in & out all the time? keep a diary of things that happen & show the police maybe even film them x you never know they may get evicted
Its horrible when you have crap neighbours. We had nightmare neighbours up untill a few weeks ago when their house got repossessed felt a bit bad for them bcus they have 4 kids but so glad they have gone our other neighbours are always argueing through the night but never any trouble really x
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back