Not open for further replies.
Hi Tracey
Same as you, I was busy all day yesterday x back to being BAW today tho x

Hi girls

Sorry Ive been rubbish today. Yes been *w*ing sorry

Ugh, there's been a ton of ants crawling on my desk this morning! :growlmad:

Not having a good day.... :cry:

Good Morning ladies,

I made it into work today. Thinking I should just go home. My supervisor seemed a bit surprised to see me. :rofl:

Morning Icre! :hugs:

Oooooh then by all means, go home! :rofl:

I would just be at home staring at a computer. I may as well be here being productive. :rofl:

Hello again ladies

I feel bad coz I went home not long after my last post & I've only managed to log back on now as there has been a power cut in the village where I live! so I just went from being BAW to Bored At Home LOL xx

finally broke down and came to the clinic. still waiting two hours later after they told me it would be an hour. :hissy:

Ugh that sucks! I hate waiting that long at the doctor's office. I think I waited 3 hours once.

This may be TMI. You have been warned :rofl: So, I get in. Explain what's going on and what tests my Dr did before she went on leave. This doctor starts getting snippy with me when I'm trying to answer her questions, and gives me a bad attitude the whole time. She rambles on about the colon for a while then tells me I need more fibre in my diet because it's obvious that I just have constipation!! Excuse me!! I have been in pain for the past 3 months (with pretty normal bowel movements) because I'm constipated!? Am I missing something? I called my dad and he said that he would call his Dr to see if I can get in to see him.
This is why I didn't want to go to the walk-in. They treat you like a number, not a person. I left there so upset because that was her only answer!!
I'm sorry for the rant. I am just upset cause we were supposed to start trying this cycle. Now this matchbook medical school honoree is telling me that I just need to poop and everything will be ok. :hissy: /rant
I really miss my doctor.

Morning everyone

Icrepka - sorry to hear you are getting messed around hun

Has anyone heard from Baby.Love?? I haven't seen her around for ages... hope she's alright xx

Morning all x
Icrepka - Cant believe she said that to you silly moo Hope you get things sorted x :hugs:
Morning Nicky how was your evening?
I spoke to baby.love last week & she said she's having a bit of a break but will be back soon x
Had a lovely meal out with my friend last night had a gorgeous carbonara & 2 drinks & only cost me £11 bargain x
Hope everyone else had a good night x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back