WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat - Its not that Im being negative, but I know that it'll be unlikely that I get a :bfp: this month just being realistic

:

I hear ya Kerry! :hugs: I think it's unlikely for me as well. We'll get our turn eventually. :hugs:

Hiya Chris!!

Missionary is good for spermies!!

Nat - I wanna know too!!

OK! I'll post a list once I checked it...

Who wants to look at my official photo's? Here

I;m with kerry and chris - I doubt I will be this month either

Errrrr what happened to everyone elses answers???!!! You cannot be too shy!! :rofl:

Beautiful pics Nat!!!

Sorry you think you're out too - at least we're all out together. :rofl: Misery loves company. lol

ooooohhh Nicky https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk159/ladybook3/Sorry.gif Please forgive me. I think you need a POAS Addict blinkie!! :rofl: :rofl: Isn't the 2ww the longest 2WW's ever!!

Nat - Its not that I'd rather see the :witch: but would rather see her than keep getting :bfn:'s. dykwim

LOL its ok Kerry I forgive you :hugs: xx

Erm what were the questions again?

How many times per week? Depends where i am in my cycle... anything from once a week up to 6/7 times around Ovulation :happydance:

Fave position - Missionary when TTC around Ov time but doggie style when its just for fun!! :blush: LOL xx

Gorgeous photos Nat x & your cake looks lush i dont think I could have shared that out I would have bought a cheap one from tesco for everyone else & take that one back to your room :rofl:

:sex: about 3-4 times a week depending on whether or not DH is on nights
& fave position - havent got one I like all of them :blush::rofl:

From behind is good for spermies too (TMI) and apparently after sex your supposed sty lying down for half an hour

Kerry - you forgot me!! :cry:

Owo - cant wait to see you scan pic hun :hugs: xx

...and me :cry: It's all good though, cause that was impressive. I can usually only get one or two in myself. Do you take notes? :rofl:

Whatever position is easiest to fall asleep in after :rofl:

Icrepka :rofl: I wish! DH does that!

Ok wedding list!
Small bin for bathroom
Krups coffee maker
Bread maker
19" flat screen tv
Nest of tables
Cutlery
Cutlery drawer organiser
2 x Bathroom sets - Stone & Hazel (2 x bath 2x hand each set)
2 x bath mats
Cake server
2 x Pyrex bowls
Bed set - duvet cover, pillow cases and sheet
Knife sharpener
Table Runner
Table Mats
Gravey jug
Gift Vouchers
Lots of Money
Dishwasher!!!

THink I got them all!

VERY NICE!!!! Money's the best isn't it? When DH and I opened all our envelopes and saw all that $$ - we just wanted to roll around naked in it. :rofl:

Wow Nat you did well x
I know what you mean chris we just asked for money & it was so good opening all the cards & loads of money falling out :happydance:

Best feeling isn't it? Now, if only I could get friends and family to do that every year. :rofl:

Whatever position is easiest to fall asleep in after :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I cant fall asleep straight afterwards, I need to get up and get cleaned up :blush: or I cant sleep!

I like missionary and doggy style but OH likes me on top!!!

2 or 3 times a week when we can be bothered!

Where IS everyone again this morning? I'm not liking this one bit! :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back