WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Reedy

Tell Baby.Love Im thinking about her & hope she is back soon xx

£11 for a meal + 2 drinks?? wow that really is a bargain Reedy - sounds lovely too xx

My friend had a 2 for 1 voucher so we split it down the middle it was really nice place aswell & lush food x
So what did you get up to last night? x

Nothing much (well nothing at all actually!) my life is so BORING!

POAS this morning even tho im only 9DPO - negative obviously but I just couldn't stop myself from testing!!

Planning to test again on Saturday when im 12DPO so haven't given up hope just yet, We're actually supposed to be going out with a group of friends for the 1st time in over a year on Sunday night & are staying in a hotel - but it all depends what my test result is?? coz it'll be a pretty expensive night out if im unable to drink LOL xx

Morning all :)

week tomorrow until payday - I have £30 in the bank :(

oooh exciting I really hope you get your :bfp: :hugs:
I love staying in hotels (I dont get out much lol) we were supposed to stay over somewhere for my birthday next month but cant afford it so we're just going Alton Towers for the day instead with friends x

Morning Lisa x Know how you feel I'm totally poor this month x

Morning!

I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed!!!

I'm broke as well, still paying for wedding and new car!!!

Morning Natalie x
We're still paying for our wedding too & will be for the next 10 years probably lol but it was worth it x :blush:

After this month, it should all be paid for car and wedding!

Our thank you cards arrived today and so do our wedding present, I'm very excited!

Morning All,

Sorry I've been absent for the last couple of days. It's a combination of the W word and being addicted to the BBC's live commentary of the olympics. Can't believe that Team GB are actually third in the table.:happydance:

Lisa - I hear you, i don't get paid until next Friday and I'm really hoping that my half a tank of petrol gets me through to payday. It's not disasterous if it doesn't afterall i have credit cards, but i don't like to use them.

Just spoke to the midwife, she is coming to visit me at home on Friday. If it's like last time it won't be very exciting, just fill out paperwork, test BP and urine and that's it. 11 days until my scan though. Can't wait.

Morning Owo x So exciting cant wait to see your scan pic & hear how it went x
How the pregnancy going? x

Natalie - I still havent finished my thank you cards I've still got about 20 to write & I cant be bothered doesnt help that DH wont help bcus he says his writing isnt very neat so therefore i have to do them all x really should get a move on dont want people to think I'm ungrateful - shall do some tonight x

Reedy I will remind you tomorrow if you haven't written any!!

Thanks Natalie I really have got to get my arse in to gear x

I won't be writing mine tonight DH is out for his leaving meal and I have my best friend coming over!

Anyone seen Kerry this morning?

I am so hungry today

morning peeps...

sorry i've been absent for the last few days....my manager is off for a fortnight so i am covering

glad to hear you are ok owo......

how's everyone else?

Hey Buffycat x

Feeling bored & hungry how about you? x

bored and hungry too!

lost 2.5lbs last week...so that is good news...

have been so busy at work too....tis beyond silly now.......the other 3 members are all off....two on leave and one went home sick this morning.......

not long til you start trying then! great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"