WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with reedy - bored and hungry!!!

I'll prob have a packet of savory rice....

Well done on the weight loss thats fab wish I could get motivated x
So excited about next month it seems to be going very slow tho lol x
Have a few things b4 then tho that will take my mind off it for a bit like Legoland at the end of the month then go to see Lee Evans the beginning of september then about 2 weeks later its TTC time & my birthday :happydance::happydance:

see, rice.....tastes lovely, but not half as good as a packet of hobnobs!

ggrrr, i really wish i was one of these people that can eat copious amounts of food without putting weight on!!!! :hissy:

hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much, was in a rubbish rubbish mood yesterday, tears and tantrums. But all is well I have managed to resist to piss this morning and last night!! :happydance: So Im proud of myself, would much rather see the :witch: than a :bfp:.

I spoke to baby.love yesterday and she's feeling better, but I think it was starting to get a bit much. I do miss her though!

Owo - I bet its so nice now the ball is finally rolling!! MW appointments and Scans I can't wait to see little one!

Reedy - You should reward yourself, 1 Thanks card = 5mins BNB time!! :rofl:

Lisa - I too am very Poor..... But I like to call it financially embarassed!! :rofl:

Nat - Ooooh girlie night sounds like fun

Buffycat - https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/kerig1973/animations/congrats.gif on the weight loss!!! DF has promised that we'll start going to the gym more often.

Blimey sorry if I missed anyone out :kiss:

Morning Kerry x
Well done you for talking to everyone in one post lol x your like superwoman x
How come you would rather see :witch:? if you dont mind me asking?

Kerry - you forgot me!! :cry:

Owo - cant wait to see you scan pic hun :hugs: xx

Mmmmmm savoury rice - yummy!!

I'm going to see The Streets on 4th October :) :happydance:

Morning Kerry x
Well done you for talking to everyone in one post lol x your like superwoman x
How come you would rather see :witch:? if you dont mind me asking?

I wondered the same Reedy

ooooohhh Nicky https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk159/ladybook3/Sorry.gif Please forgive me. I think you need a POAS Addict blinkie!! :rofl: :rofl: Isn't the 2ww the longest 2WW's ever!!

Nat - Its not that I'd rather see the :witch: but would rather see her than keep getting :bfn:'s. dykwim

Nat - Its not that I'd rather see the :witch: but would rather see her than keep getting :bfn:'s. dykwim

awwww now I get you & yes do see what you mean x but again your being negative I'm going to have to come over there & kick you up the jacksy :rofl::hugs:

I am seriously BAW today - lets have a Q&A or something....

How often do you :sex: in a week?

Whats your favourite position?

Etc etc

Nat - Its not that Im being negative, but I know that it'll be unlikely that I get a :bfp: this month just being realistic

Lisa - Q & A session sounds fun

How many times :sex: week

Hmmmm thats a hard one :)rofl:). Probably once a week!!! Unless OV is on its way then every other day!! :rofl:

Fave position - Me on top to start then missionary with a pillow under my bum to finish!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: However before TTC I didnt care what position!! :blush:

oooh Nat how exciting x what have you got? I'm a nosey bugger me lol
Kerry - sorry hun didnt mean to offend about you being negative :hug::hugs:

Reedy - You didnt offend hun. A resonable question to ask!!

Reedy want a running commentary???

The blinking cats are helping!

Good Morning everyone :hi:

Nat - awesome about the presents!

Lisa - I'm ashamed to say that we can sometime go weeks without :sex: LOL We had sex like 6 times this month all around the time I thought I was O'ing....didn't want to be bothered otherwise. :rofl: How sad is that?

Favorite position? Missionary....I don't like to do the work :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back