WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top is good if you want a girl apparently... doggy is if it you want a boy...

I like all positions but have to be careful if i'm sensitive! DH is :blush:

I was angry with OH last night because I was just getting into it and he stopped - totally ruined it!

Lisa why did he stop???
I've got bloody heartburn this afternoon its a pain in the ass :hissy:

LOL - I might go home and jump on Sean after all this raunchy talk!!

He's gonna wonder whats hit him LOL xx

Reedy - I get the most dreadful heartburn too, it's really painful & sometimes lately it actually makes me vomit!! YUK!

I have bottles of Gaviscon at work & scattered around at home LOL xx

Right ladies....

I got to go do some exam analysis for the school!!!

See ya Friday, not around tomorrow - in school

Reedy - I get the most dreadful heartburn too, it's really painful & sometimes lately it actually makes me vomit!! YUK!

I have bottles of Gaviscon at work & scattered around at home LOL xx

I had some gaviscon tablets in my bag but took them out & put them in the cupboard at home & now I need them x

Icrepka - Sorry I missed you too https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/bandgk424/sorry.jpgI cheated if you go on Advanced it shows the previous posts. HA HA HA Loving the falling asleep thing!

You guys are a right randy bunch!!! DF isnt even home tonight :cry: :rofl: Hopefully :witch: will stay away for 1 more day if shes going to arrive so I can get one last :sex: !!!

I get ADD sometimes during :sex: (Don't know why it's not like I'm bored or anything) Especially if the tv is on. I remember one night somecommerical came on for ice cream and I looked over and am like, "Oh ice cream?" :rofl: DH was like, um...excuse me?? :rofl: Or in the middle of :sex: I'll just shout out, "omg, did I put the bank card back in my wallet?" :rofl:

I get ADD sometimes during :sex: (Don't know why it's not like I'm bored or anything) Especially if the tv is on. I remember one night somecommerical came on for ice cream and I looked over and am like, "Oh ice cream?" :rofl: DH was like, um...excuse me?? :rofl: Or in the middle of :sex: I'll just shout out, "omg, did I put the bank card back in my wallet?" :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL!

Sometimes I think about what I will have for breakfast in the morning.

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I remember a friend of mine once told me she actually said to her boyfriend 'move your head - I can't see the telly!' :rofl: & 'Ooo there's a dirty big crack in the ceiling!' :rofl: Poor bloke eh?!! xx

afternoon peeps...sorry had to do some of the dreaded w stuff.......

roll on home time...DH was away last night!!!!

Chris....:wave:

did you have a good weekend...haven't spoken to you since!

Yes, it was great, thank you! It was sunny and beautiful so SIL and I spent the day by the pool.

How was yours?

day by the pool sounds good to me.....i just caught up on my sleep! also went for a yummy meal out on Friday with my friend who is due to have her baby on Sept 8th......i found myself staring at her bump far too much.......:cry:

i really need to put some more albums on my ipod....even though there are now 500 songs on this, i always seem to have ABBA on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"