WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girls, just dropping in to check if anyone has any :bfp: news??? I am off work now till the 1st Sept so wont be BAW :happydance: will keep popping on though otherwise I will miss you all :hugs: Hope everyone is ok?

We are going to Southport for the day today (weather permitting) going to do some game playing in the arcades and have a trip on the tram on the pier, yesterday we went for a walk and picnic to a local nature park, was a bit rainy but still nice.

Speak to you all later :hugs:

Just got into work .. ready for my 10 hour shift. urrrgh!!

It's my last day before i have ONE WHOLE WEEK OFF for my OH's birthday on Monday and my 22nd on Thursday :) yaaay!

xx

Tracy - lucky you having a whole week off!! hope you have a great time hun

Hello Sam :hi: xx

Morning all x

Tracey - Lucky you, hope you have a fab time & hope the weather stays nice for you x

Sam - 10 hours on a friday :dohh: oh no I'm only here for 5 hours today :happydance:

Nicky - How are you? x

Morning everyone :wave: I am in a foul mood today which i am assuming is all down to that flaming :witch: ...How is everyone else?

Morning Leah x :hugs:
:witch: is a pain in the ass she needs a good slap x
:hug::hugs:

Morning girls!!!

Aren't you all a bunch of early birds!!

Tracy - Glad to see you I was starting to think you'd be adbucted by aliens!! Sounds like youre going to be having a nice couple of days!!

Nicky - Not long until testing for you I hope that you get your :bfp:

Reedy - Have you done those thank you notes yet??

Baby.love - :hug: Hope I can cheer you up!!

Sam86 - I hope that those 10 hours dont drag to long for you!

Still no :witch: for me but have been getting the tell tale AF cramping since yesterday so I know that she'll show her her ugly face soon. However I have been very naughty and POAS :bfn: :bfn: :dohh:

Yeah she needs something Reedy! :gun: take that :witch:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you up to today?

Morning Kerry x Yes I did the thank you cards on wednesday & managed to get them finished just got the job of sending them all out now x

baby.love - how about

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/killaf.gif

Kerry - sorry you got BFN chick :hugs: (I got one too!) but it aint over yet... one of my cycle buddies Sammie didn't get her BFP until 3 weeks after :witch: was due - she even had a negative blood test from the doctors!! :hugs:

I've just rang the CBFM trial people to get my instructions as im due to begin Sun/Mon - I've had my goodies for a while but I've left it till now to ring up coz it looks dead complicated :dohh: LOL & I was hoping to be pregnant so I wouldn't need to use it!!

But - I am weak & POAS again this morning :bfn: AGAIN!! (bugger!) so thought id better get my finger out before its too late & the clinic is closed for the bank holiday weekend!

Im quite nervous but also excited about doing the trial so I guess it'll soften the blow for me this month as i've got this to look forward to

xx

Nicky - Sorry about the :bfn: but its still early days. CBFM sounds like fun though, how long is the trial lasting for?

Baby.love - Ive added you on FB too!! But no-one knows Im TTC! Im going to have a proper look at your page later!!

Reedy - Well done getting your thank you's done!!

Ok Kerry mums the word! My profile is pretty boring and my albums are just me posing :blush:

Trial lasts for 6 months but I think they give us another 6 months worth of free OPK's & pregnancy tests if we don't get pregnant during the trial period too.

They've sent me 3 pregnancy tests to use this month already!! good job im turning into a POAS addict eh? LOL xx

nicky - Thats really good, but I really hope that you dont get to use it!!

Buffycat - hello treacle :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back