WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had a parrot in our house, it would be cursing! :rofl:

AF just arrived. :cry: Went to the bathroom and there was pink when I wiped. LP was only 10 days now I'm all sort of worried! :cry: I just want to go home, wrap myself into a ball and :sleep:

hey Chris.....

am sorry that AF came along.....:cry:

i'm not hopeful to be honest.....didn't get much jiggy action this time round :hissy:

Thanks Buffy - you never know though, it only takes one time and one little spermy! :hugs:

will try and get some action tonight!

i can hope.....

you doing anything nice at the weekend?

We're going to the Dutchess County Fair and just hang by the pool on Sunday. What about you?

ooh, i like County Fairs! i remember going to the Big E when i was in New England a couple of years ago, that was great!

weekend is to have two bbqs and some family to stay...also catch up on sleep...it's been a long week!

:hugs: sorry Chris.
I don't think DH and I are going to catch it this cycle. I forgot that he was going camping. He isn't even sure when he'll be home :hissy:

Chris I'm sorry the:witch: got you.
As for the rest of you it isn't over yet.

Aw! sorry Chris :hugs:

:witch: seems to be really doing the rounds at the moment :hissy: xx

:hugs: sorry Chris.
I don't think DH and I are going to catch it this cycle. I forgot that he was going camping. He isn't even sure when he'll be home :hissy:

You changed your SN! I like it!
That sucks ass about DH being away. I'm sorry. :hugs: Well we can be in it to win it next cycle together. :hugs:

icrepka - How did you change your name??

Buffy have a super one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back