WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Reedy!!!

i'm not brave enough to put a piccie up.....plus i wouldn't be able to do it from work anyway - security here is really tough......

so what's everyone got planned for the long weekend?! :D

Morning lisa

Not got any real plans. DF is working tomorrow but should be back by 2pm so we'll take it from there. He's on stand by on Sunday and monday so fingers crossed he wont get called out. I think some friends are coming over for lunch and some Wii action.

Morning ladies! :hi:

Anyone have plans for the weekend? We're going to the Dutchess County Fair tomorrow. :happydance:

Hi Everyone,

I saw the midwife this morning. BP and Urine tests were fine and I'm now officially "booked in". Have to go and have blood test in a week or so. It was the same midwife as last time so that is good as she is really nice.
Been feeling really rough the last few days with nausea and have to go to bed at 9 these days, i know it's all good signs, even the midwife said so but it is starting to get me down.
Glad to be having a three day weekend though. Not much planned. Going wedding dress shopping with my sister tomorrow. She is getting married next June in Italy, that should be wonderful. Sunday and Monday I will probably just sleep.

So no :bfp: from you girls yet. When is the :witch: due for you all?

Hi Owo,

Glad all went well with the midwife :happydance:!! I still cant wait for your scan.
Im officially 1 day late but :bfn: and no sign of :witch: I expect she'll pounce when my backs turned.

Lisa - I really want to get guitar hero! I love it my friends got it on her PS2

Morning chris!!

Owo - great news hun, hope you start feeling better soon tho xx

Kerry, I'm dying to buy American Idol for PS2 - played it on Wii with SIL (SIL has the Wii) - loved it! I also want to buy the Beijing Olympics for the computer this weekend too. It's available in PS3 - but we don't have that yet.

Sorry i havent been around much today but trying to get work done b4 the long weekend x

Owo - so glad everything is going well cant wait to see the scan pics x

I'm off to the bank now to finally change my name lol its only been 2 months but hey I'm a busy girl x

Hope you all have a fab weekend speak to you all on tuesday x x x x x

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lol im sitting here watching the telly & my parrot Gizmo is shouting from the kitchen "hello darlin" and doing this weird evil laugh "HA HA HA HA!!"

he is cracking me up!! xx

Bye Reedy have a good weekend.

Nicky, that is too funny!

Lol i know! he's really cheeky just like a toddler!

when he cant see me he shouts "Oi! wot you doing?" lol xx

nicky your parrot sounds ace!!

reedy have a nice weekend!! See ya tuesday! :hug: BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member