WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Buffy have a great weekend.

Kerry - I haven't been to the Dutchess County one yet, but the Westchester County (where I used to live) was pretty big. Hey, since the :witch: arrived I can go on all the rides and drink! :happydance:

:hugs: sorry Chris.
I don't think DH and I are going to catch it this cycle. I forgot that he was going camping. He isn't even sure when he'll be home :hissy:

You changed your SN! I like it!
That sucks ass about DH being away. I'm sorry. :hugs: Well we can be in it to win it next cycle together. :hugs:

Thanks!! and Heck yes we will!! All of us. We need to move onto first tri together!!

:hugs: sorry Chris.
I don't think DH and I are going to catch it this cycle. I forgot that he was going camping. He isn't even sure when he'll be home :hissy:

You changed your SN! I like it!
That sucks ass about DH being away. I'm sorry. :hugs: Well we can be in it to win it next cycle together. :hugs:

Thanks!! and Heck yes we will!! All of us. We need to move onto first tri together!!

Absolutely! Looking forward to it! :happydance:

LOL - I did wonder if it was you!! but didn't wanna assume incase you were like 'what is she talking about' ha ha xx

TBH we should have just started BAW cycle buddies instead!!! As we're nearly all TTC now!!

hi, just wanted to say hello to all as I'm new to this

babydust to everyone xxxx

YAY!!

Its Friday night (11.23pm) and I have got all my housework done Yippppeeee!!

Going to have a long lie tomorrow - til about 10am cuddled up with DF (who has the man flu btw :rofl:)

YAY!!

Its Friday night (11.23pm) and I have got all my housework done Yippppeeee!!

Going to have a long lie tomorrow - til about 10am cuddled up with DF (who has the man flu btw :rofl:)

Good for you for getting all that housework done! I haven't done a single thing...housework wise this weekend. lol

Good Morning BAW ladies. I'm leaving this message for you girls for Monday morning since I won't get to join you for another couple of hours yet.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I think they have a long weekend. It'll be you and me tomorrow Chris :)

Oh really? Didn't know that...lol I get my long weekend next week - Labor Day is Sept 1st. So I have a 3 day weekend coming up. :happydance: What about you, do you have anything like that in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back