WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Chris.......how come you are worried?

Buffy, my "period" is very weird. I've had it for 5 days and all together it wouldn't even fill a pantyliner! It's all brown blood (usually only when a wipe but not everytime I wipe) with some clots although the clots don't come out on the toilet paper or pantyliner. It also seemed to be really mucousy last night too. This is very very unusual for me so it has me quite worried.

Also no cramps whatsoever and my boobs weren't even sore this cycle! I have no idea why my cycle decides to go all haywire the month we TTC! Mother Nature really has a sick sense of humor. lol

i had one like that a couple of months ago, really quite odd....

have you tested though - some people have a 'sympathetic bleed' when they are pregnant....

No I havent' tested. I'm pretty convinced it's a period so didn't test. A sympathetic bleed huh? lol Never heard of that. At first I thought maybe there was a bean inside there settling in which I thought might explain the clots thinking they were maybe pieces of the endometrial lining. :shrug: Very freaking odd - I think I will test later just so I'll know for sure that it's just a very odd period.

hey Chris.......how come you are worried?

Buffy, my "period" is very weird. I've had it for 5 days and all together it wouldn't even fill a pantyliner! It's all brown blood (usually only when a wipe but not everytime I wipe) with some clots although the clots don't come out on the toilet paper or pantyliner. It also seemed to be really mucousy last night too. This is very very unusual for me so it has me quite worried.

Also no cramps whatsoever and my boobs weren't even sore this cycle! I have no idea why my cycle decides to go all haywire the month we TTC! Mother Nature really has a sick sense of humor. lol

Have you tested dear?

Not yet, I'm at work and can't get out to buy an hpt. Will probably do that either during lunch or after work. I'm positive I'm not pg though.

It is very unlikely that sperm would survive this long, but you wouldn't need it to if you are due to ovulate on saturday & you are seeing your bf on friday.

Friday would give you a lot higher chance of conceiving this cycle, but (hope u dont mind me askin) why are you on the pill if you are TTC? xx

i went on the pill a month after being with him. I was still on the pill, and we spoke about coming off the pill to try, we just hadn't set a date. We were worrying about financial problems more than anything. When I told him yesterday that I hadn't taken my pill for the past two days he was worried at first about if I was we would have to get more money in, but he started to say "Darling if it happens it happens"
I rang him about half an hour ago and asked if it would be a good idea for me to finish my pill now instead of waiting until the end of my pack, just incase I was pregnant, because I would worry about it harming the baby. He said he wouldn't mind whatever way, he will get extra shifts in, to not worry about things and maybe we should double up the sessions just incase I am not pregnant yet :blush:

Not yet, I'm at work and can't get out to buy an hpt. Will probably do that either during lunch or after work. I'm positive I'm not pg though.

blimey, i have hpts stacked up at home just waiting to be used!

Well, it's really your own fault for being on the other side of the continent. :rofl:

It is very unlikely that sperm would survive this long, but you wouldn't need it to if you are due to ovulate on saturday & you are seeing your bf on friday.

Friday would give you a lot higher chance of conceiving this cycle, but (hope u dont mind me askin) why are you on the pill if you are TTC? xx

i went on the pill a month after being with him. I was still on the pill, and we spoke about coming off the pill to try, we just hadn't set a date. We were worrying about financial problems more than anything. When I told him yesterday that I hadn't taken my pill for the past two days he was worried at first about if I was we would have to get more money in, but he started to say "Darling if it happens it happens"
I rang him about half an hour ago and asked if it would be a good idea for me to finish my pill now instead of waiting until the end of my pack, just incase I was pregnant, because I would worry about it harming the baby. He said he wouldn't mind whatever way, he will get extra shifts in, to not worry about things and maybe we should double up the sessions just incase I am not pregnant yet :blush:

Thats sounds like great news then hun!! looks like you are actively TTC now yay!! (concentrate your efforts around fri/sat/sun & you should be in with a pretty good chance timing-wise)

Good luck xx

gosh, just done a quick check and have worked out that i'm probably closer to Chris than LeaArr is! only by a couple of hundred miles though!

Thats sounds like great news then hun!! looks like you are actively TTC now yay!! (concentrate your efforts around fri/sat/sun & you should be in with a pretty good chance timing-wise)

Good luck xx

Lets just hope the pill I took today (stupidly at 8 o'clock this morning because I didn't know what to do at all, panicked and just took it) doesn't linger until this weekend. When should it be out of my system? I really shouldn't have taken it!

gosh, just done a quick check and have worked out that i'm probably closer to Chris than LeaArr is! only by a couple of hundred miles though!

:rofl: Well get a move on then - you could be here by Thursday evening. :rofl:

I just ordered 100 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests for @22.95! :happydance: Think I'll wait till those come in to test. I really don't want to spend $17 for 1 test when I know it's going to be negative.

AF should be here friday/saturday how do i work out when I'm Ovulating?

Try not to worry hun, some people fall pregnant after only missing 1 pill but taking the rest of the packet & everything is fine with the baby.

You arent pregnant now as you havent ovulated yet but the hormones from the pills you've been taking will probably hang around in your system for at least a few weeks anyway (depends how long you were on the pill).

It doesnt necessarily mean you won't get pregnant this cycle tho - just try not to pin your hopes on it happening straight away :hugs: xx

That's a little bit of craziness right there. :rofl:

AF should be here friday/saturday how do i work out when I'm Ovulating?

Depends how long your cycles are hun - at a rough guess its around mid cycle (12-14 days before you expect your next period) but you will only find out for sure by either charting your temps or using OPK's

Depends how deeply you wanna get sucked into this whole TTC obsession :rofl: xx

I just ordered 100 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests for @22.95! :happydance: Think I'll wait till those come in to test. I really don't want to spend $17 for 1 test when I know it's going to be negative.

that's a bargain!!!

even the internet cheapies i get aren't that cheap!!!

Reedy....once you get started on the obsession.....you can never escape.....are you really sure!?!?!?:wacko:

hometime....i need food, am absolutely starving today..........

see you all tomorrow....hope you have a lovely evening/rest of the day....

ttfn...

:hugs:

Thanks Girl! You too!

(Post #1800, you would think we are a little chat happy :rofl: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back