WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks girls! DH doesn't believe my sticks! We bought a better one than my IC's and he has hidden it so I can't test for another week.... little does he know I have lots more IC's! haha.

Reedy I will be 4+5 if we go this sat.... I won't be telling anyone until 12weeks. Except everyone on here of course!!!

hey Chris....

i'm tired to be honest, and i'm struggling with this whole ttc thing now....not sure how much longer i can go on for.....:cry:

Buffy - :hug: You can do it sweetie, I know you can!! The 2ww is shite We'll get our :bfp:'s and I know that it won't take as long as last time. :kiss:

i really hope so....it took 11 months before.....i'm now up to 6 months again.....

Buffy - :hug::hugs: I can only imagine how fustrating it must be but you'll get there x x

Afternoon ladies - I am sooooooo bored today.

Have loads to do but just cant be arsed doing it!

OMG! Natalie - congratulations hun!! thats fantastic news! xx

thanks Kerry & Reedy.....

you're wonderful buddies....

Hey all, I missed two pills three days into the start of my pills, had unprotected sex on both missed pills days. Do you recon I could be pregnant. Would love it if I was!
x

Hi babyblues,

Yes you could be preggers. The only way to find out is to :test:!!!

buffy - I won't let it get to 11 months. NO WAY! Although I can't believe 6 months has gone by already. This will me my 3rd cycle trying now and can't believe how quickly that has gone. Its seems like only yesterdy I was telling you guys that I was joining the 'dark-side'!!!

Hi babyblues x
It is possible if you have missed pills but like Sambatiki has said the only way you will find out is if you test x

Good Luck x

OMG I'm so happy I literally want to jump on DH :happydance:
He has just said to me 'do we really need condoms? if it happens it happens now i wouldnt mind'

:dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi babyblues,

Yes you could be preggers. The only way to find out is to :test:!!!

I really want to test! but my next period isn't due until atleast 20+ sept!

Is it possible to get pregnant just by missing 2 pills in the first week of starting them?
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back