WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Chris....

i'm tired to be honest, and i'm struggling with this whole ttc thing now....not sure how much longer i can go on for.....:cry:

Awww Buffy :hugs: Hang in there hun! You'll get your :bfp:

Babyblues - Yes it is very possible to get preggers whilst on the pill whether you have been taking it for 2 days or 2 years. My advice would be to stop taking the pill and use condoms until either :witch: arrives or :bfp:. If :witch: arrives start taking it then.
HTH and hope that the outcome is what you want.

Reedy - I am soooo excited for you!!! Welcome to the Darkside!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

hey Reedy - that is fab news - men never like them do they?!?!

Babyblues - Yes it is very possible to get preggers whilst on the pill whether you have been taking it for 2 days or 2 years. My advice would be to stop taking the pill and use condoms until either :witch: arrives or :bfp:. If :witch: arrives start taking it then.
HTH and hope that the outcome is what you want.

Reedy - I am soooo excited for you!!! Welcome to the Darkside!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Can you get pregnant even if your not ovulating? I'm on a 28 day cycle, so apparently I ovulate this weekend coming. What you say girls. Should I just not take my pill and use nothing? (Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, and if I did get pregnant then this would be ok, we have spoke about this before) I hope:witch: doesn't come because then I would be on:cloud9:

hey Reedy - that is fab news - men never like them do they?!?!

I did think that myself, he just doesnt want to buy them lol but I dont care it means we get to start TTC now :rofl:
I told him that bcus I had been to the Docs for the past 6 years for my Pill it was now his turn to get the protection & he couldnt cope with it lol he was going to wait till friday when we go shopping but he didnt want to go 3 days without :sex: :rofl: thats men for you

If you didn't ovulate you can't get pregnant. What day on the pack are you on?

hey babyblues..........if you're officially ttc now......you might want to keep 'trying' and then do your test just before you are due on.......

also, if you've just come off the pill, the length of your cycle might change a little....

luv&hugs
:hugs:

hey babyblues..........if you're officially ttc now......you might want to keep 'trying' and then do your test just before you are due on.......

also, if you've just come off the pill, the length of your cycle might change a little....

luv&hugs

Oh right I see now. I hope to get :bfp:

How long does sperm survive inside a woman?
I start to ovulate on saturday, and last had sex yesterday. I won't be seeing my boyfriend again until this friday as he is working away until friday night. Will yesterdays still be alive by friday/saturday?

hey Chris.......how come you are worried?

Buffy, my "period" is very weird. I've had it for 5 days and all together it wouldn't even fill a pantyliner! It's all brown blood (usually only when a wipe but not everytime I wipe) with some clots although the clots don't come out on the toilet paper or pantyliner. It also seemed to be really mucousy last night too. This is very very unusual for me so it has me quite worried.

Also no cramps whatsoever and my boobs weren't even sore this cycle! I have no idea why my cycle decides to go all haywire the month we TTC! Mother Nature really has a sick sense of humor. lol

luv&hugs

I start to ovulate on saturday, and last had sex yesterday. I won't be seeing my boyfriend again until this friday as he is working away until friday night. Will yesterdays still be alive by friday/saturday?

Sperm can live up to 5 days inside a woman's body.

luv&hugs

Sperm can live up to 5 days inside a woman's body.

So do you recon it will stay there until friday/saturday if it is strong enough?
i hope so.

Fingers crossed for me lady's. No more pills for me to take anymore:happydance:

Buffy, my "period" is very weird. I've had it for 5 days and all together it wouldn't even fill a pantyliner! It's all brown blood (usually only when a wipe but not everytime I wipe) with some clots although the clots don't come out on the toilet paper or pantyliner. It also seemed to be really mucousy last night too. This is very very unusual for me so it has me quite worried.

Also no cramps whatsoever and my boobs weren't even sore this cycle! I have no idea why my cycle decides to go all haywire the month we TTC! Mother Nature really has a sick sense of humor. lol

i had one like that a couple of months ago, really quite odd....

have you tested though - some people have a 'sympathetic bleed' when they are pregnant....

It is very unlikely that sperm would survive this long, but you wouldn't need it to if you are due to ovulate on saturday & you are seeing your bf on friday.

Friday would give you a lot higher chance of conceiving this cycle, but (hope u dont mind me askin) why are you on the pill if you are TTC? xx

Have you tested dear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"