WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey baby.love - still at work only 2:37 pm here. lol Awesome news about Doc! I was so excited!

12 30ish here. Just lunch time. Want to go home now. blargh.

Me too! At least the week is half way over. And on Friday we get to leave early because of the holiday weekend. :happydance:

You get to leave early and get Monday off. Nuts to you my friend. :rofl:
Weeks before long weekends are always brutal long. I am officially half way through it though.

Yesterday, I was having a very vivid dream about putting away my work clothes because it was Saturday, and I didn't need them. Then the alarm went off and I realized that, not only was it NOT Saturday, it was only Tuesday. BOO!! :cry: :rofl:

:growlmad: I HATE dreams like that! I've had plenty of those. My little doxie usually growls at the alarm clock when it goes off. I know how she feels! :grr:

omg- there are so many posts on here about lunch and everything else possible i cant keep up..!!!

Reedy- good for you girl!!!!!!!!! Go for it.. fingers crossed for you hun and for everyone else whose ttc...

Samba- good to see you are well
Any of the BAW regular girls i've got to know over the weeks please feel free to pm me...let me know what you are up to...

i'll spread as much babydust as i possibly can as i seem to have been given more than my fair share so i'm spreading the love as much as possible... i'm freaking out a little bit about twins (spent all day crying and laughing as i dont know what to think!!!)- mixture of panic and elation esp after everything that has happened! but am beyond happy...

Come on ladies over to 1st-fingers crossed for all.. looking forward to having your company over there!!!

Doc - Thanks sweetie, Everything will be ok with double trouble. What a surprise TWINS!! Ive always always wanted twins! I know you'll make an excellent mother. Im assuming theyre non identical??! Do twins run in the family?

BIG :hug:

Hiya doc :hi: We've missed you over here! But I'm so thrilled for you! I can only imagine how scary and exciting it is to be having TWINS! :happydance: We're trying to move on over to First Tri.....Mother Nature isn't cooperating with us. :grr:

I can't wait to see more scan pics! I am sooo excited for you! :yipee:

Alright ladies, it's almost 4:30. Lea, I hope the rest of your day goes quickly...I'm sure it will though - the week seems to be going by quickly. I'll probably pop on later too. :wave:

Morning girls :hi:
How is everyone?
Didnt get any action last night due to us both eating far too much lasagne & feeling very full x Wont get any tonight either bcus I'm going to see Mamma mia & will be gone b4 DH gets home & by the time I get home he will be fast asleep & AF is due 2moro so could be awhile x
Just thought you might all like to know that :rofl:

What did everyone else get upto last night? x

No action, he's working away :(

Get some action tomorrow though so really looking forward to that!

Tell you what girls, my lower back, pelvis and hips were killing me all night I hardly had a wink's sleep! Everytime I slept on my side I had to turn over quick!!
I just feel like I'm going to have my AF anytime! But it's about 2 weeks away! Grr!!
Tummy cramps! like a dull ache!
Eurgh, hope everybody else is feeling better!

x Fran x

DF CAME HOME!!! DF CAME HOME!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
He was supposed to be working until saturday but they've messed his rosta up!!

morning Kerry.....bet that was a lovely surprise for you!

Babyblues - No we didnt do any :sex: last night!! But will probably have a go tonight!

Buffycat - Yes was really lovely! Especially as he's going to off on saturday. DF works 6 on 3 off, so he's not always off same time as me.

oh bless......what airline does he work for?

guess i take the fact that both DH and I have 9-5(ish) jobs for granted......

morning ladies I am not feeling very well today, drank far too much wine with my sis!!

Kerry what does your OH do?

Doc - so happy for you:happydance:

Fab news about DH coming home early Kerry x
Hate it when DH has to work away its pants but hoping when we get our :bfp: he'll be able to say no to all working aways :happydance: (doesnt happen that often)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"