WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girlies. Just got back from doctors for check up. Asked me how I was, told her my symptoms :- heartburn, sickness, backache, headache, needing alot of wee's.

And she asked me if I think im pregnant:happydance:

right, i've had enough for the day......now that i am drinking decaff, i end up yawning a lot more!

see you all tomorrow!

:wave:

The Tudors....don't think we get that in the UK, though i could be wrong. I have to say though, i am seriously miffed that Rescue Me is not going to be broadcast in the UK anymore! :hissy:

insurance....ah, i used to work in Life Assurance.....i then escaped into IT.....

No you do - I don't know if you have the second season yet though but definitely the first. I belong to a Tudors forum and many of the ladies there are from England as well and they get it. Season 3 starts in 2009, they're filming it now in Ireland. It's FAB!!

Baby when is Af due?

Erm..That I don't know:dohh:

I'm thinking it's around about 15th september??:huh:

She think's I might be pregnant from last month and just had AF while pregnant. Told me come back in a few days. Some help she was!

Ugh how terribly frustrating! Good luck to you! Have hpt's been negative?

Bye Buffy x x have a nice evening x x x

When does Ugly Betty start again? I love that programme & so happy about Desperate Housewives being back on next week too :happydance:

Babyblues2 - so you have to wait untill the 15th to test??? OMG I would be going crazy I think x

The Tudors....don't think we get that in the UK, though i could be wrong. I have to say though, i am seriously miffed that Rescue Me is not going to be broadcast in the UK anymore! :hissy:

insurance....ah, i used to work in Life Assurance.....i then escaped into IT.....

I wish. :hissy: :)

No I never did a test. At first I just thought I was ill. As you do!

She did my blood pressure and it's.....140 over 86. Is that good or bad?? haha!

Yes 15th! And I'm going to wait aswell! :D

I know I could probably get a positive now, but I feel like I want to wait. I don't know I just get this urge to wait, like something's telling me to not do it yet. I brought a test, just everytime I pick it up I think. "No just wait a little while longer"

How weird!

No I never did a test. At first I just thought I was ill. As you do!

She did my blood pressure and it's.....140 over 86. Is that good or bad?? haha!

Yes 15th! And I'm going to wait aswell! :D

I know I could probably get a positive now, but I feel like I want to wait. I don't know I just get this urge to wait, like something's telling me to not do it yet. I brought a test, just everytime I pick it up I think. "No just wait a little while longer"

How weird!

That's not weird. :hug: I hope it's a :bfp:

I hope you get a :bfp: but I don't know how you can stand to wait!!!!

I can't speak for everyone, but I have a tendancy to hold off cause I don't want to see a :bfn:

Buffy - Bye hun

Babyblues - Good luck for a :bfp:!!

Ive been naughty :blush:....... and replenished my POAS supplies :dohh:

Kerry, I just replenished mine as well! I have 120 test trips coming....20 of them being hpt's. :happydance:

I can handle to wait haha!

Blood pressure 140 over 86

Blood sugars 6.1

And I'm not diabetic haha!

Time will fly until I have to test! Hopefully haha

xxx

Yes the time will fly by!!!! Good luck on September 15th!!

This whole summer has been like an eye blink. WOW

Oh I know! And a pretty crappy summer weather wise as well. We weren't in the pool nearly as much as we were last year. :growlmad:

Evening girls, sorry i haven't popped in so far today but i have been a busy bee! How is everyone?
Great news about Doc hey girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back