WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning tracy and Nicky!

Hope you are both well

tracy - He's cabin crew manager for BMI baby

No where very exciting just europe, short haul flights. He doesnt stay over. But in his 3 off he has a part time job, which he does if his 3 off fall during weekdays. Its back in wolverhampton, so he stays at his mums, I dont mind as his mum is quite ill. I think he thinks that if he gives his part time job up he wont visit home as much.

What a fab job your DH has Kerry x

Just been on the phone to my sister & she said she felt sorry for my niece today bcus it was her first day back at school after the summer hols & she asked if she could have a new lunch box & shoes but my sister said no bcus they couldnt really afford it & when she took her to school this morning all the kids had news lunchboxes & shoes & sasha & tried to hide her shoes bcus they are old & wanted to cry when she told me so they are off to get her new shoes & lunch box @ the weekend x

Kerry...it is a small world.....i grew up in Wolverhampton, and my parents are still there!

And Tracy.....you even sound hungover !

Buffycat - Im glad we have moved!!! DF's parents live in Willenhall, we went out a few weeks ago to cheekt monkeys at the town hall! OMG :rofl: What a dive!

Reedy - He's probably one of the few people I know that actually enjoys going to work! :rofl: :rofl: Glad LO is getting new lunchbox and shoes, I bet your sis felt awful. Poor her.

Tracy - Poor thing :hug: But self inflicted!! On a school night too!

Did anyone see BB last night??

cheeky monkey! oh i used to go every Friday after the Dorchester closed had closed down!!! so cheesy, but cheap too!

My family are in Wednesfield...the Cannock Road bit....

Buffycat - Ohhh cool! TBH we went out more in walsall and Brum, walsall is a better night out than wolves believe it or not.

i can believe it.....there is nowhere to go in wolves now.....i tend to go to Shrewsbury now....

hi Chris! glad to hear you're sounding 'fine'......have you had all your cheap tests delivered yet?

No not yet. They'll probably be delivered on Tuesday.

Hiya Chris!!

buffycat - Ive never been to shrewsbury, I love birmingham though esp jongleurs

We're all way too quiet in here! You're not all doing that nasty "W" word are you? :rofl:

A little bit but not much lol x
kerry - didnt watch Big Brother but did hear about it, I think the best 2 people got the money would have hated Rex or Darenll to get it altho cant believe they escaped being nominated again x

<~~~Very out of the loops in BB

But since the Olympics are over, America's Got Talent is back on! :happydance:

Chris - I love Britains got talent when its on havent really seen Americas got talent but we do get it here x I saw the woman with the huge knockers that crushed cans on youtube lol looked very painful did you see that one?

No, I didn't - I think that may have been last year's. I can't imagine crushing cans with my precious babies. :rofl:

Hello girls! Just got back in, how is everybody?

I have twinges haha!

x Fran x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly