WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Hi Ella - Glad you back hun!!

Reedy - Hows the back today?

Poshie - I have the bump.... just waiting to put the baby in there :rofl:

Missy - Cheeky bar steward!!

Not long til your first FS appoint Samba. That seems to have come around quickly doesn't it. So glad you are on course now to move things along :D

Hi ladies :hi:

Finally, a piece of good news!

The vice president of the hospital spoke with DH last night. She first asked how I was doing, etc. Then she said that they are expanding the Patient Finance Department in June. So, it looks like I'll have a job in June. :happydance: I just don't know WHEN in June. :dohh: DH said to me, "So honey enjoy your time off." :rofl:

He also said that in June we can resume baby making. :happydance:

Hi Chris

thats great news :) June isnt very far away at all :happydance: xx

Hey Chris. Excellent news on the job in June! And the TTC resuming then too of course ;)

Chris - Thats Fab news!!! :yipee:

Poshie - I know... time is actually flying.... wish the 2WWb felt like that! :rofl:

Nicky - Hiya :wave:

Chris....yay! that's two things you look forward to! :yipee:

hi Kerry - you sound as mad as ever!

Reedy....9pm.....i have thought about it....i usually say to DH at about 8:30pm....is it time for bed yet?! :rofl:

Buffy - I REALLY dont know what your on about!! MAD... me.... NAHHHHHH!! :rofl:

Buffy Im sorry I didnt congratulate you on 10WKS!!! So happy 10+1 TODAY! xxxxxxxx

warning: dark cloud action.

Yesterday was a big "two steps forward, one step back" kind of day. I was sending happy thoughts to Nicky, trying my best at least as I was heartbroken for her. :flower:
Later in the evening, I was reading a thread, and there was a reply from someone who has the due date that I had. Very proud of it. Big siggie with it. I started crying. Yesterday was very emotional.
I feel better today. I guess sometimes you just need a good cry. Also, sometimes it's nice to have a reminder that all of our little angels are together, playing and taking good care of eachother just as we do. :hugs:

Sorry Lea :hug: but thankyou for thinking of me hun

Im sure our little angels are the best of friends :hugs: xx

Lea - Huge :hug: sweety :hugs:

Poshie - I'm ok thanks x

Kerry - Back is still playing up bcus of this stupid chair so glad I'm not at work tomorrow so i can lay on the sofa all day & be comfortable (a bit)

Found out how much I would be getting paid at the end of next month & its not as bad as I first thought x I will have enough money in there to pay the mortgage which is obviously the most important thing & well thats it lol but DH said he can manage to pay everything else that comes out of my bank ie - my car, house insurances, film rental & my Wii which is good news x Just means we'll be on a mega tight budget in May x

Lea......i know what you mean......i rmember having a similar feeling....soomeon who came on this thread saying that it was a too tight for new members has a 6 month old now....and at one point she was a buddy of mine.....after my mc she didn't stay in touch.....

you're allowed to cry every now and then......we'd be worried if you didn't.....

:hugs:

Lea, sorry you had such a rough day yesterday. Massive :hugs: :hugs: Although I don't know the pain of losing a baby, I can relate to the despair, loneliness and emptiness one feels. :hugs:

I hope you're having a better day today.

:hugs: from me to Chris and Buffy

And to all of my lovely BAW buddies really - seems peace and tranquility has been restored in our thread and I am so happy :cloud9:

I can't wait for the buddy chats to open up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->