WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Holy Snap! Who cuts themselves on a Yop container? You guessed it! Lea does!!

https://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/LeaArr_album/cp1_0430091153.jpg

edited to add: this was after I cleaned off the blood. It's not that nasty, but it's a plastic freakin' container :rofl:

bless u leaArr,

i think im going to have some pasta for my tea with some tomato soup

bbq + pedicure= heaven :)

It's been a while since I have bothered with my fingies. Can you tell :rofl: I was telling one of my friends today that I haven't painted my toenails since my BIL's wedding in March :rofl: Still have the purple.

I still have polish on my toes from my last pedicure. January I think? :rofl: :rofl:

i still have a coraly pink on my toes from feb!!

yayyyy lea you picked mine!!! And I think it looks rather good on you! Your pamper/BBQ party sounds like loads of fun!! Ive checked flights but dont think I'll make it :rofl:

Missy - :grr: for not getting any treats for youself!!

Buffy - I hope that you managed to find something DEEEE-LISHHH for dinner

Morning!

:rofl: I had to retype that coz id originally put 'Monging' :dohh: :rofl:

I can tell its gonna be one of those days! :rofl: xx

:sick:

i do not feel sexy today! more like an emotional blob.....i was blarting my eyes out this morning before coming into work :cry:

poor dh must wonder what has hit him.....

Buffy - :hugs: Im sorry you are feeling rubbish! xxxxxx

ah thanks hun.....

easing up a bit now....really struggling with arthritis......obviously ppainkillers aren't an option....

buffy - It must be a nightmare for you!

What are you plans for the weekend??

Hey ladies :)

Sorry you are hurting buffy, that's no fun at all :( My sister is complaining of not sleeping now, with bachache and leg pain (she's about 26 weeks now).

Samba, are you doing anything nice at the weekend?

Hi girls,

Buffy you can take paracetamol in normal dose hun - I know it won't get rid of it completely but might take the edge off? I am having loads of aches and pains atm, especially at night!

Poshie - Im getting VERY :drunk: on saturday on a hen night in milton keynes.... so probably dying on sunday!! Monday Im going on the local 3 hills walk.... I dont really want to go but mum is so desperate to do it shes offered to pay for it! :rofl:

Hiya tracy :wave:

Buffy - :hug: sorry you are in pain hun :(

Tracy & Poshie :hi: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back