WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

I am the worst kind of daughter. I was going to send some flowers to my mom for Mother's Day (coming up in NA this upcoming Sunday) and I realized that I don't know her address. OMG!! :rofl:
I was sending some to my Grandma too, and they live in the same town, so I had both sent to my Grandma's house :rofl:
Sadly, the only reason I know that address is cause I lived there for a year when my mom was training for her job :rofl:

WAIT!! 11 WEEKS. Congrats Buffy!! Holy smokes time flies by so quickly!

Lea - ooooppssss Atleast your remember.... could have been worse... and FORGOTTEN!

I usually do, but this year I couldn't forget :(

I think I am going to design Mother's Day cards for Angel Mommies. We are always overlooked by Hallmark.

Kerry....pleaaase can i laugh????

:rofl:

am sorry....i know it must be a pain....but i need to have a giggle at 'tuppence' - i haven't heard that word in that context since i was about 6!

sorry it is all uncomfortable though....:hugs:

re 11 weeks....well it doesn't seem that long ago that you were all saying 'happy 10 week', but at the same time, it is really dragging! feeling ok though....having mad dreams still (you do not want to know!) and getting mega horny!

sigh....one week on Tues is the scan....keeping everything crossed (yes...everything!)

Lea - I think thats a FAB idea!

Buffy - Laugh away!! :rofl: :yipee: for feeling MEGA HORNY!! :devil: Im assuming that you have been depriving yourself until scan day??

Hey girls, just have a quick message from Chris .. she wrote this on my status on FB

Awww I'm missing you girls too....very much. I hope to be back to BnB real soon! Please send the girls my love. xx

I told her we miss her lots and will be here for her whenever she is ready to return

eveing girls, hoaw are we all :)

massive hugs to each and everyone of you :hugs: im in a huggy mood xxx

my scan is at 10:30 then i have to meet with a consultant afterwards but i will pop piccies into my journal as soon as i can xxx

wishing you all a fab eveing and may you all soon recieve what ur hoping for the most xxxxxxxx

yes we are depriving ourselves....we did try the other day, but to be honest....i got really upset....freaking out that we would hurt lo.....i know....it's my paranoia....

i just know that if we do get past the scan...we'll be counting down the next 8 weeks....SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

bless you buffy, ive gone right off sex atm tbh just not liking it at all, fingers crossed for your scan babes and happy 11 weeks xxx

Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is well!

Missy - GOOD LUCK HUN!! xxxx

Buffy - I can understand why :sex: is scary... :hug:

Morning girls,

Buffy I totally understand, we didn't do 'it' till after 12 weeks and even when we did it at first I was petrified!!

I had the most awful nightmare last night and I have to tell you all cos I can't post it on second tri or flumps threads as there are girls on both going through it for real - I dreamed that DH told me he didn't love me or want me or the baby anymore and that he was leaving me, I woke up sobbing my heart out and DH woke up thinking I was in pain or something, I felt awful and told him what I had dreamed, he cuddled me back to sleep again but it was just so horrible :cry: I think it must have been on my mind about the other girls and how terrible it must be for them and that combined with my hormones caused it!

Anyway, it has had a positive effect cos I feel really happy and relieved this morning that it was just a dream!! I am going to have a PMA to everything from now on and be thankful for what I have instead of moaning!!

I hope you are all having a lovely day :hugs:

awww tracy thats a nasty dream! Dont blame you being upset! :hug:

God I just want to crawl under my desk and have a little :sleep: I bet Reedy is having a lovely Lie-in!

heya girls

scan didnt go so great pop to my journal to read more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"