WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lea :hi:

Sorry for my scant appearance....I was in a 2 hour meeting and I have another at 3:00. Also, my job was made a bit more complicated in order to comply with audit requirements, so I'm a bit more busier than usual. :dohh: When I do background checks, instead of just doing 1 employer, I have to check all employers on every applicant for the past 10 years! :dohh: And that's in addition to the standard criminal and education background checks we also run. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! If there's discrepancies, I have to fill out a separate lengthy sheet detailing everything, etc, etc. I shouldn't complain though....I really need something to keep me busy.

I haven't even made it to the journals yet!! :dohh:

wow! it has been dead in here lately hasn't it??

Reedy we miss you hun :( x

Hey everyone x

Poshie - I dont mind having jabs just dont like how it makes your arm feel after x Hope your ok x

Lea- Congrats on finally becoming a BNB Addict :happydance:

Chris - Hope the meetings are making your day go quick x

Nat - When do we get to see new bump pics?? x

Tracy - Didnt have time to go by journal @ lunch so I'll pop over now x

Hi Nicky & Kerry x

:hi: nicky and reedy...

I promise to take a photo at the weekend... and post on here over weekend!!

I booked my day of beauty for Saturday! :yipee:

9:30 am - full head of highlights, cut and blowdry
1:00 pm - manicure (acrylic fill-in)

When I called to set up my nail appt, they asked me what time, I said 11:30 (I should be out of the hair salon by then and the nail salon is only 2 stores down) she said, "No, 11:30 is no good." Well, why ask me then?? :grr: So, she said that 1pm was better...so I'll have to find something to do for an hour and a half in between as it doesn't pay to go home. There is a deli right next door though and I can certainly eat for an hour and a half. :rofl: :rofl:

I booked my day of beauty for Saturday! :yipee:

9:30 am - full head of highlights, cut and blowdry
1:00 pm - manicure (acrylic fill-in)

When I called to set up my nail appt, they asked me what time, I said 11:30 (I should be out of the hair salon by then and the nail salon is only 2 stores down) she said, "No, 11:30 is no good." Well, why ask me then?? :grr: So, she said that 1pm was better...so I'll have to find something to do for an hour and a half in between as it doesn't pay to go home. There is a deli right next door though and I can certainly eat for an hour and a half. :rofl: :rofl:

That drives me crazy too!

Just got out of my last meeting for the day and only 9 minutes until home time! :yipee: Shit, I should have meetings like this every day! :rofl:

Lucky. I still have 1 1/2 hours. and this day has been slow.

The coffee crisp was callin my name earlier. I gave in :rofl: I was almost falling asleep here. Needed some sugar to boost me up for a moment. :rofl:

Morning all :)

Reedy you are right! My arm is achey now. DH's is worse and it's harder for him as he needs his arms to do his job properly. Still, it should be better by tomorrow I reckon. We are looking after our neighbour's dog tomorrow. She happens to be a black lab and my dog's bestest mate, so she's going to be sooo excited to have her over!

Other than that, glad it's Friday, even though we are working tomorrow morning (boo). Still, at least we'll get one lie in on Sunday :)

How's everyone else doing? Sounds like you've got some nice pampering to look forward to over the weekend Chris :)

Morning Poshie!!

*Kisses poshies arm* All better??? Im sorry but Im finding it hard tp feel for you!! Small price to pay for your holiday!! :hug: Working on a saturday?? How come?? Our how cute your dog is having her play mate over. You'll have to take some pics!!

Chris - Yes meetings are always good to break up the day!!! Will you be getting a pay rise if you job entails more??? Glad you have more to do!!

Nat - Im looking forward to seeing your new bump pic!!! :yipee:

Well Im going to be to and from my desk today. Got to sort out all my samples :grr: and create a booking in system.... STUPID sales team keep taking them without letting me know :gun:

Morning girls, bit busier in here today!

Poshie think I have missed the news, what exotic climes are you visiting? I had to have jabs for my honeymoon in Mauritius and they killed!!!

Hiya Tracy!!

Aggghhhh cant believe you ony have 2weeks 3 days until 2nd trimester!! :yipee:

Morning Poshie!!

*Kisses poshies arm* All better??? Im sorry but Im finding it hard tp feel for you!! Small price to pay for your holiday!! :hug: Working on a saturday?? How come?? Our how cute your dog is having her play mate over. You'll have to take some pics!!

:rofl: Yeah well, didn't think I'd get too much sympathy! Thanks for the kiss though, that has helped ;) Yeah we work every other Saturday in DH's clinic. I do reception he does his thing. Gives me a chance to be involved with the business and saves him paying someone else!

Yeah, I'll try and get a few snaps and post them up :) You got any nice plans for the weekend?

Afternoon ladies :hi:

It's FRIDAY! :wohoo: :yipee:

We're expecting a MAJOR snowstorm this weekend. For once, it's happening on the weekend! 8 -12 inches of snow starting tomorrow mid afternoon and lasting until Sunday afternoon. :dohh: It's gonna interfere slightly with my day of beauty tomorrow but my hair appt is at 9:30 am, so hopefully, I'll still be able to make it. The nail appt is another story, however. We'll have to see what the day brings us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"