WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tracy for my nail varnish, false lashes, cat pen which I use everyday and my lucky elf!! xxxxx

A tiny bit of snow...alot more ice. DH and I had to scrape off 2 inches of ice off the car this morning! :grr: Freezing rain all day today.

What's it doing in England?

Ladies, I can't believe I forgot to mention this :dohh:

DH's best friend's family is from England. His parent's go back home almost every year for a visit. Anyway, at my Bridal Shower, DH's best friend's mother gave me a six pence (it was on a card with a lovely saying for a bride and to wear the sixpence in my shoe for luck) and a horseshoe and told me a story with that too but I can't remember it all :dohh: Something about luck and the bride would wear it under her gown? (back in the day) Something along those lines.

I have both the silver sixpence and the horseshoe in a very special place.

Anyway, I keep telling hubby that we REALLY have to get them to take us to England the next time we go! :happydance: They are sooooooo nice and we frequently invite them over for bbq's. I'm going to have to find a way to "casually" oh so "casually" mention an England vacation. :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, since that's probably going to be the only way I'll get to see England considering that the trip will be a good $6,000 for the both of us!! :shock: :dohh: DH's cousins went to England last year and it was $3,000 for each of them.

yay! Chris....you can come and stay with me in Shropshire! :happydance:

we have a world heritage site not far away (Ironbridge) and lots of stately homes etc!

ps.....we had snow on sunday night but seeing as it has been freezing since then, we still have it now!

:yipee: for staying with Buffy! Thank you so much for the invitation. :hugs:

Hey Chris :wave:

Yeah I know about the lucky sixpence tradition - but I guess it'd be pretty uncomfortable walking down the aisle with it in your shoe eh?

Its a nice thing to keep tho isn't it? x

:hi: ladies...

BAW seems quiet today. I wore a lucky sixpence in my shoe all day of my wedding day!!!

Hey Natalie. Yes, it is really quiet. *drops a pin*

RIght so, the boiler is now fixed but parts of the school is still a little chilly!!!!

Nothing exciting happened to me today, other than I am having spanish omlett - curry style with chips!!! Yummmm

We had snow, well kinda settling then a bit of rain...

How is everyone else...? I need to post a new bump piccie, grown again!

ooooo Bump Piccie. I can't wait!!

I'm boring. Nothing to report. ugh, I need excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"