WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone x
wow it has been quiet in here today I usually have to catch up on about 15 pages by now x

Yay for Chris coming to England x I would offer my place but its on a council estate & a tad rough :blush: & leicester is a bit of a sh*t hole to be honest (the city anyway the countryside is gorgeous) just ask Ella x

Natalie - I love bump pics :happydance:

Reedy, I have NO idea when I'll be coming to England though.....saying in a few years is a pretty safe approximation! :rofl:

in a few years I'm hoping we'll be moved to another house but not one to fit me,DH our 2 kids, You Pete & your triplets :rofl: I may have to pitch a tent in the garden :rofl: but your more than welcome to stay with us x

OMG Me too! It's barely 8pm here now and I just want to hop into bed! I've been this way all week!!! :sleep:

UGH! My dryer just died! DED Dead! Nick and I are going to have to go out in search of another one. stupid piece of shit!

Morning girls :) Well I should be able to post here some more today. It's been a very busy week so far. I notice it generally hasn't been too busy on here so far this week, I guess everyone getting back to the grind stone.

Chris - I wore a sixpence in my shoe for my wedding. I taped it under my arch - I have a high arch so didn't feel it! I can imagine it costs alot to holiday here. still, it would be a special trip I guess. Hopefully you'll make it one day soon :)

If you haven't read my journal, you won't know that the :witch: showed up today. I was feeling depressed about it but I feel better now. A fresh new cycle and more :sex: to look forward to in a couple of weeks. PMA for my next cycle :D

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well?

I have already thanked Claire for my gift, I got a Next set with a glittery purse, perfume and a lip gloss in it and some little totes slippers which are lovely! Thanks again chick:hugs:

I wore a silver sixpence on my wedding day too, I taped it into the side of my shoe and couldn't feel a thing!

I have updated my journal with details of my mw appt yesterday and I have started a thread in first tri cos I am very confused what to do about tests - if anyone can give me their opinions I would be grateful - TIA :hug:

Morning Girlies x

Poshie - Love the new Avatar x Sorry to hear the :witch: showed her ugly mug hope she buggers off soon so you can get back to some nookie x

Tracy - Have you had to give up the Egyptian dancing now your PG???
Will go check out your journal x

Afternoon ladies :hi:

I have a meeting at 9am, so I'll be gone for awhile...then another meeting at 3pm. :dohh: At least the day SHOULD go by quickly! :D

Poshie, sorry the :witch: showed up hun. :hugs:

Am still doing the dance class, it starts again tonight after the xmas break, don't know how long I will keep it up for though!

Man it is quiet here today - where are you all??????

Hey girls :wave:

Poshie -:hugs: sorry bout the :witch: hun

im off to look for Tracy's thread now x

Thanks for the sympathy girls :)

She's being a bit of a nigtmare actually - pretty full on now with bachache and cramps - worst I've had to date I reckon. Still, I've got dream holiday to console myself with and bd to get down to soon enough ;)

Hope your meetings go okay Chris and hope to see you around.

Poshie - Sorry the :witch: got you! :hug: hopefully this is the last one for a while

Tracy - Not sure if you saw my post yesterday.... Thanks for my lovely gifts!! I havent eaten my lucky Elf!!

Chris - :wave:

Howdy!

Poshie - sorry she caught you hun! Maybe it's bad this time around cause she knows she won't be around for 9 months after!

Boy is it ever quiet around here.

BnB Addict!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

Hiya :wave: Lea!!

Its because I've been spamming your journo instead!! :rofl:

Hey I'm back around. Just had my Hep A jab in preparation for my gorgeous holiday :) I haven't had a jab since I was 15 and usually hate them. But I have to say I barely felt it! Aches a little now but not too bad. Glad that's out the way. DH was with me and he had Hep A and Typhoid.

LeeArr - hope you're right about this being the last :witch: for 9 months. I like the way you are looking at it actually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"