WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lea, do you ever go on FB? I sent you a whole bunch of stuff. :D

I usually just check in on FB mobile on my phone to be honest. I rarely go to it on the computer.

Oh for the love!!! It isn't even 3pm yet! :hissy:

Close, close!! Only 3 hours to go for me!! w00t!!

1hr and 15 minutes.......... I wish an hour and a half would go this slowly when I'm home!

Oh, when I told DH last night that I made my hair and nail appt for tomorrow, he said to me, "You didn't check with me first." I said, "I don't need to check with you to have regular maintenance!" :rofl:

Yeah, DH got a kick out of that one too. :rofl:

Oh 8 more minutes! :yipee: Lea, I'll talk to u later...I'll definitely be around this weekend....won't be going anywhere with this storm.

:hug:

I'm in your siggie!! w00t!!

See you this weekend. I'm sure Nick will take over the xbox so I will have loads of BnB time.

i'm rubbish!!! i have no time to go to the toilet nymore let alone log on and talk to all of my lovely buddies!

hi Chris....hubby sends his love too!

Okay ladies, as promised, here is my "do" I always have the blow dry it out. Took the picture with my new phone! :happydance:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_020.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_021.jpg

So, as you can see there's tons of layering so I have NO idea how it'll look when I go curly lol But I'm sure it'll be fine. I got highlights and brown low lights for contrast.

My MIL got her wedding album and she doesn't like the first page...she says and I quote, "I don't like the first page. I only wanted one pic of Pete not two and it wasn't impressive for a first page, but it is what it is." WTF?! :grr: :grr:

Uh, I thought it was your wedding too! why would there be a pic of just Pete on the front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back