WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya girls .. I am walking on air today as we had our 1st look at Bubba :D (pic in journal)

How is everyone?

:happydance: leah x was thinking about you today x Going to pop to your journal now x x x

Thanks Tracy, we are so chuffed with the pic as its a nice profile shot :D

I asked if i could be feeling bubs yet as had a wriggling sort of feeling and she said yes as my placenta is posterior low! so bubs is all at the front :)

aww leah, bubs is adorable!!! :D

reedy its starting to sink in, will sink in more when i have my midwife apt on wed!!!! im keeping my fingers crossed i am 7 weeks as i cant imagine going backwards :S extra weeks of worry

hey all...

busy with work but needed to pop in......

had a small amount of brown discharge earlier today (apologies if tmi), and my stomach was so solid and bloated.....obviously i'm fearing the worst now.....

scan tomorrow morning at 10am.....will try and pop on afterwards to let you know how it goes.....

Buffy :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope everything turns out ok hun, try your best not to worry, I had some brown discharge at 11 weeks and then it just stopped and was very very bloated too for many weeks early on so it is not always a bad sign :hugs:

aww buffycat, big big hugs :hug: :hugs: fingers crossed for you hunni xxx

it all felt real again this morning when i did a fresh hpt to take to drs with me, i prefered do it in privacy of home then take it there with me, instead of having to holdd my pee til the apt and try and get into the tiny loo at the office there!! nice cross:D drs all happy for me and work did a risk assessment with me today!!! even worked out how i want my mat leave!!! hahaha

Afternoon...

Bubs is fine... weighing in at 6lb 8oz aleady and will be induced on 21st April.. so two weeks to go!!!

whoooo hooo nat:D thats great, my best friend is due her baby on 18th

Hi ladies!!!

Nat - Thanks for the text!! EEEEEEEEKKKKK Im so excited for you!!

Leah - Bubs is such a cutie!

Buffy - Thinking of you hun! I know it must be so very hard to remain positive! Sending you LOADS od sticky :dust: (That probably isnt needed) xxxxxxxx :hug: Youve got my number sweetie if you need to chat!

Tracy - :wave:

Reedy - Hows the M/S

Re:- Blood test....
Had another set of bloods taken today as last ones came back that I didnt OV :cry: It just happens that this cycle has decided its going to be akward! :grr: Mr. S's SA is holding up our referal to the FS. :hissy: So we have now got to travel the 30 miles to go to the Oxford womens clinic! What a fuss! Stupid airline giving DF a dodgy shift pattern.

Anyway thats whats going on with me atm!! xxxx

Missy - Sorry I missed you out!! :hug: Glad that all went well at the docs!!

Kerry - stupid feckers at the airline x hope you were ok when you had your bloods done :hugs: x

Nat - Isobella is coming on the day of my scan :happydance: so you can use my ticker to count down the days :happydance:

Missy - hope all goes well at the docs on wednesday x

Tracy - sickness is still here some days better than others x

Buffy - I'll be thinking of you 2moro x hope all goes well x Huge :hug: x x x x

Reedy - Yes I was a BIG BRAVE girl!!! TBH she just went straight for my hand to save digging around!!

glad it went better this time x :kiss: for your hand x

Here is the latest scan piccie...

Now because Isobel is engaged in my pelvis we could only get a face on piccie.. The scan is on the side for a purpose you can see the two eye sockets and mouth and forhead

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/ScannedImage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back