WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wanting to be sick nat tbh, feeling queasy most the day, if i actually do be sick im hoping for half an hours peace to get food lol. hahaha
i'm also bloated to hell and my nipples are standing to attention all day and sore!

but im loving every moment of it too, means everything is normal!!

Did you buy those travel bands???

Are you at work today?

Pics are amazing Nat x not long to go now til you meet your baby girl :happydance: so excited for you x

Missy - Hope the sickness sint too bad x :hugs:

Hope everyone is well x x x

i havent gotten any yet as i havnet been into town, i am at work today:( working mon - fri this week, im hoping for a very quiet day today so i can not have to talk

Very random question but where does everyone tend to buy their digital cameras from? Any good sites?

Very random question but where does everyone tend to buy their digital cameras from? Any good sites?

DH bought mine from Amazon & I love it x its one of those big black ones (I'm quite in to photography)

Morning ladies!

Random question but does anyone know how much SMP we will come out with after tax and NI deductions please?

i got my camera from dixons 80 quid 10 megapixel

i thought smp was exempt? its 120 quid or so a week, so not much a month its under the 500 a month.... not much money at all really

It's £117 per week, I don't know about tax and NI but I know my pension still comes out. Might be worth asking on the baby and toddler forum?

No it isn't exempt and we have to pay the normal tax and NI on it!! The current rate is £123.06 per week !!

£123 aint much, really gonna have to strap down the budget, specially paying tax etc ontop

Monthly £533.26
Tax paid £6.00
NI £8.84

Net wage £518.42

That doesn't include a pension

Thanks for posting on my thread Nat, I can't believe that no-one on there knows exactly how much, I mean a lot of them must be claiming!! Maybe they are ignoring me :cry:

I am not doing much this week other that keeping up with my housework so I don't have loads next week when I am off, Friday DH and I are out for my friend's bd to a Caribbean restaurant and then Sunday to his Mum for lunch, other than that I need to strip the nursery - god I hate stripping wallpaper!

What are your plans?

Your welcome...and i doubt they are ignoring you!!

We have DH family over sunday lunch time and mine to join us sunday afternoon. I'm back in work tomorrow, having hair cut on thursday, shopping on Friday!! LOl i sound busy.

Just finished nursery!

Yaay - have you taken any pics of it yet? We need to nosy!! Am I right in thinking you have done the Hodge Podge theme or is it Zeddy and Parsnip?

Hodge Podge... I am uploading them as well speak.. there will be 8 photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"