WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy - Dan and I are fine..... I guess Im just struggling to deal with things without him iygwim

Buffy - Morning love!

Tracy - Not sure what time theyre ringing..... I suppose when she gets a break from patients!

Reedy - Dan and I are fine..... I guess Im just struggling to deal with things without him iygwim

I totally know what you mean huni :hugs: Its hard enough richard just doing nights but its horrible when he has to go away for a few days which doesnt happen very often thank god x So i understand how hard it must be for you when Dan is going away alot with work & for more than just a few days x My house is always open for you sweety x x x x Just wish you lived nearer x x x

Kerry....you're more than welcome to come over to Telford....:hugs:

Awwww thanks ladies!!

:rofl: Im going to come to leics for the night then on to telford then to yorks!!! SORTED!

Buffy - I used to go ice skating in telford :rofl: When DOI was on couple of years ago! :rofl: I wanted to be like Frankie shes my fave! Dan thinks shes my lesbo fantasy :rofl:

Hiya girlies sorry ive not been in for AGES :blush: how are u all? XXX

is it me or is BnB generally quieter these days?

buffy - I think so too! Chris and Lea are having some time off.... so BAW is defo quieter than usual

Evning!!!!

Kerry I went to work this morning even though I've finished!

I am so shattered... have the doctors called you yet?

heya girls, sorry i aint been about today, been a tad busy at work then headed home to neewcastle for a meal with davids family at a chinese for his grandads 70th,
i managed to eat plenty, nothing made me feel like iwas going to be sick but i do feel queasy,

hope everyone is well big hugs xxxx

Missy get some travel bands...

Well we have almost finished nursery, just got cot and cot underbed storage to do. Everything is unpacked and put away.. and I'm 3/5 engaged as well...

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Nat, take care :D:D big hugs

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend?

Nat how long to go now?

Hiya everyone x

Its very quiet in here today x

Missy - How you feeling today??? Has it sunk in yet??? x

Tracy - How you doing huni???

Nat - Not long to go now :happydance:

Hope everyone had a lush weekend x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts