WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ladies,

Nicky - I had a long chat with Chris last night. As Samba said, I don't feel I am at liberty to go into details. She is shaken, but she will be ok. I sent her a text this morning and will keep y'all updated.

I have been making some re-evaluations in my life. Being away from here was hard, but refreshing. I am still not looking in on journals, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am ok.

:hugs: Lea...

We're all here for you and chris and everyone else xxx

Hiya Nicky and Lea

Lea - Glad your back sweetie! xxxx

How you feeling today?

For all you coffee drinkers!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• zcoffee.jpg
    zcoffee.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
  • officedecaf-1.jpg
    officedecaf-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
  • coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
This cold is kicking my ass. I was just cursing my body. I went the whole winter with nothing more than the sniffles, then when my mom is coming to town, I get a full on chest cold + fever. NOT FAIR!!

Do you get echinacea in canada Lea? I make DH take it because of his running through the winter...

I think you deserve a duvet day!

Yeah, we have echinacea, but my understanding was it didn't really help once you are already sick. Like I said, I haven't really been sick at all this year. This just jumped on me out of nowhere. :rofl:

I think it makes it stay less...

So what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

oh, didn't know that. Thanks Nat. I will have to go pick some up then.

Lea :hugs: hope you are ok too hun xx

Kerry, I will only get 90% of my salary for the first six weeks so that will be less than before but the remaining 33% will be at the normal SMP rate of £123.06 a week still.

We are having a UFO dinner tonight (unidentified frozen objects from the depths of the freezer - DD loves them :rofl: - i once started to label things and she went ballistic LOL)

:rofl: UFO dinner.... I nearly wet myself!!! Don't make me laugh again!!

Your welcome Lea

Lea - its good to see you around we missed you x x x
Really hope Chris is ok x Lea will you tell her we're all thinking of her please x x x

Tracy - :rofl: @ UFO dinner x think thats what I'll be having too x

Nat I hope you are doing your pelvic floor exercises like a good girl :rofl:

Really hope Chris is ok x Lea will you tell her we're all thinking of her please x x x

Thanks hun. Missed you guys too.
I sent Chris a text with all your lurves and happy thoughts.

It hurts when you sit down to pee but not pee if that makes sense

Tracy you made me LOL with the UFO dinner thingy! :rofl: x

Lea :hugs: hope you are ok too hun xx

Kerry, I will only get 90% of my salary for the first six weeks so that will be less than before but the remaining 33% will be at the normal SMP rate of £123.06 a week still.

We are having a UFO dinner tonight (unidentified frozen objects from the depths of the freezer - DD loves them :rofl: - i once started to label things and she went ballistic LOL)

One of the things that worries me about going on mat leave is, yes, I get a year, but I will only get 60% of my salary cause my company doesn't top up any above what employment insurance gives. Ballz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"