WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH is pretty pissed at what she wrote to me too. I mean really? What the FUCK? Not even a thank you? OMG! :ninja: :ninja: :trouble:

I can't even believe how upset I am right now!!

Yeah I am. Well, on the bright side, maybe this will give her frown lines and she'll have to get MORE plastic surgery! :rofl: :rofl:

OOPS! Did I just type that out loud?!?! :shock: :rofl:

Thats so harsh, like you said, it was your special day too - noone should take that away.
If i was you, i would put a giant close up of myself gurning on the front page, she'd love that.
:rofl:

This is my new hair do when it's curly.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_024.jpg

Love the hair Chris its gorgeous & looks really nice curly too x
Cant believe your MIL said that too you x I would have asked for it back if she wasnt happy with it x & told her you wont be bothering to make a nice gesture next time she can shove it up her BEEP!!! :rofl:

:rofl: Reedy! Ah, I'm just enjoying thinking about how it really must be twisting her. :rofl: Ugh...everytime I think about "not a good first impression, it is what it is" and especially no thank you, I just want to SCREAM! So, thinking about how she waited (impatiently) 18 months for this and is now all twisted, or how she chooses to be twisted over it because it has 2 pics of her son, instead of just one ,and possibly giving her frown lines that may have to cause her to get more plastic surgery has me :rofl: :rofl:

And not for nothing, but I'd think you'd put either our invitation or a picture of both of us on the first page (like my mom did) But hey.... IT IS, WHAT IT IS. :rofl: :rofl:

hun, your hair looks amazing!
im getting married soon and i wish my hair looked that nice!

My weekend was good if fast. Worked Saturday morning and it was a very busy day at the clinic (which is good but harder work if you know what I mean).

The dogs had a lovely time and played pretty much constantly all day! In the end, my friend (who’s dog we looked after) offered to walk our dog with hers in the morning. So I ended up taking our dog over to their house before work. Or should I say my dog took me to her house! It was funny. I told her, ‘shall we go and see Tilly?’ and she got mega excited . I put her lead on and we flew down the road! My neighbour saw me coming and was in hysterics when I got there (took about 5 seconds!). She is 10.5 years old, bless her.

Loving the new do Chris :D

Sounds like you had a nice but busy weekend!! poshie

Nicky - Anymore symptoms??? popping off to the journos now!

nope - nothing new on the symptoms front from me... how bout you?

im quite cheerful coz I don't think :witch: will arrive today & she is due

FX im right :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom