Not open for further replies.
Mmm food!

P.S. where are all the BFPs?!?!?!?!
xx

Yeah I heard! I'm so happy for her! :wohoo:

Where are the rest though?!

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

We're trying!!! :rofl: I think theyre playing hide and seek!!

OMG have you seen that film with Robert De Niro?!
It's so creepy!
xx

What film??? If its scary I wont have seen it!! I am a wuss!

Hide and seek!
It's not really scary, it's more of a psychological thriller.. it's just plain creepy!
xx

Nah I wont have seen it then!! I wont watch things like Seven anything that makes you use your imagination!

Didn't get a bfp my first cycle Ella. I have lots of PMA though for this cycle - plan is to take a test the day I go on holiday! :)

Sorry to hear you have earache Chris. Has that just come on today or is something nagging you?!

Hey Lea! :hugs:

Poshie - Aw, I'm sorry you didn't get a :bfp: but woo hoo for PMA! Where are you going on holiday? :)

Chris - Hope your earache goes off soon!
xx

Poshie - i'll be 11/12DPO tomorrow (my LP has only been 9/10 days recently so im quite pleased :) even if :witch: arrives it means my LP is getting longer) x

I'm going to the place in my pic - a jacuzzi water villa in the maldives :) 3 weeks today, we'll be there, can't wait!! :happydance:

Poshie - im soooooo jealous!! you're a lucky girl :) x

Wow Poshie, I'm so jealous! It looks beautiful :)
xx

Poshie - i'll be 11/12DPO tomorrow (my LP has only been 9/10 days recently so im quite pleased :) even if :witch: arrives it means my LP is getting longer) x

Nicky that's good news hun. My lp has been 9-10 days too, but this cycle it was 11. Good news as you know is that it means we get to test earlier than some! Lots of :dust: for you! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"