WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poshie, no my ear just starting hurting a couple of minutes ago. :dohh:

I know I am lucky girls :) I like to think though we deserve it after a tough year with moving house, jobs, starting the business etc. A special treat, we won't be doing this every year I can tell you! I did some packing last night (I know a bit early). Got a nice kaftan and sarong from tesco and DH got some cheap tshirts. Got a load of sun tan lotion etc. Just need to be some flip flop type shoes and another bikini. Sooooo exciting! :happydance:

Girls I have just updated my journal, please have a look if you have time I need your support xx

Tracy - :hug: :hug: I replied to you thread in 1st trimester! LOTS of VERY sticky :dust:. As long as its brown blood everything should be just fine! But I know its easy for me to say. I know how much you must be worried.... all to raw still. Im sure everything is going to be just fine! :hug:

Thanks Kerry, I am prob just being a panic merchant but you know how it is...

I dont know exactly how you feel.... But I can certainly imagine... Im very sure I'd be the same. Are you working atm??

I've posted in your journal too Tracy :)

It's peeing down here ladies. Windy and rainy time after a cold dry spell. :(

Half an hour til home time *yawn*....can't be arsed to do any more work.........

Ugh, it's only 11:31 am here. :hissy:

BUT, I have a 3 day weekend coming up! :happydance: Jan. 19th is Martin Luther King Day so we have it off. :yipee:

3 day weekends / 4 day weeks are the way forward! :D

Minor technical question for your here girlies. I've noticed sometimes where it lists whos looking at a thread, it has some people's names with the + sign next to the person's name. Anybody know?

They are on your friends list, i believe.

Ahhh thanks LeeArr! :) How's your day going so far?

ugh, ready to go home and it's only just begun. :rofl:

Morning Lea :hi:

Know what you mean about wanting to go home and the day only just beginning. :dohh: I was like that as soon as I left my house. :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah I find it starts when my alarm goes off each morning! Noooooooooooo I say, it can't be true. But it bleedin well is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"