WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, I must love you and leave you for now. Home time for me! I'll pop on again later :D

5.13pm :rofl:

What time do you start in the morning, Samba?

Hello ladies x
Hope your all having lovely days x

Nicky - I wont get to see your result till lunch time :dohh: FX crossed for you huni x

Poshie - 3 weeks will fly by trust me x you lucky thing x

Ella - Good luck for thursday hun x

Lea & Chris - your work day will soon be over, in the meantime bnb will keep you company x

Kerry - Hope your ok sweety x

Tracy - I'm popping by your journal now hun :hug:

Hiya reedy Hope all is well!!

Chris - :rofl: Military time!!

Lea -I do 9am til 5.30pm mostly feels like 72hr day :rofl:

Yeah, I know what you mean! Stupid work interfering in my relax time.

Ok ladies this is the back my hair 1 day after washing it. I was thinking about making the back a little shorter to more match the layers but several people advised against it. How do you like? (This was taken at my job's bathroom) :rofl:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_028.jpg

The back is a little longer than I expected it to be from the other piccies. It's up to you if you go shorter though. I think it looks nice myself.

Do you have acrylics or gels? Either way, your nails are very nice too!

Oh, I love the piccie. Wicked cool how you did it!

I have acrylics.

I'm thinking about going a little shorter with the back......but does it look bad if I don't?

See how bored I am? I have to obsess over my hair! :dohh: I have to stay here until 5:00 too, instead of 4:30. :hissy:

I have acrylics.

I'm thinking about going a little shorter with the back......but does it look bad if I don't?

I think it looks fine, but once again, it's your hair. If you want it a bit shorter in the back, go for it! I think it would look nice either way. :headspin:

I think you could go shorter and it would look nice!

Ahhh poor you having to work a whole hour more than me!!

I am here 8-4. I love it this way cause then I can go home before the transit rush begins.

I also think you could get away with going a bit shorter if you wanted to Chris

Its totally up to you tho.... It looks nice the way it is too x

I had to get the windshield on my car fixed this morning, so I had to drop off the car at 8 (when I'm usually do in) so my boss changed my hours today to 8:30-5:00, (instead of my usual 8:00-4:30) so I didn't have a incident of lateness.

Thank you ladies on the hair advice. :friends: I'm so confused...I kinda want to go shorter in the back but if I do, then it'll be the shortest I've ever had my hair.....someone also mentioned that if I go shorter in the back, then the layers would also have to shorter, which I really don't want at all......sooooo.....Maybe I'll stop by there on Wednesday and ask her what she thinks.....she did say that if I ever need anything to come back. But some people just say that not really expecting the person to take them up on it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->