WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told everyone at work today about what my MIL said to me. They all agreed with me that she's a rude biatch. :grr:

:grr: So ungrateful! It's in the genetics though.

As you can see.....I still haven't gotten over it. :dohh: I tend to harp on things for way longer than I should. :dohh:

I have been there. There was one thing my MIL did that had me in a rant for weeks and weeks. We are here to listen, rant away. It's all good!

And another thing.......she thinks she has so much class but a person with "real" class would have just said, "The album is lovely, thank you."

Stupid bloody woman! you deserve a medal for being so patient with her IMHO Chris :hugs: x

Shes probably jealous, that youre a kind, loyal and beautiful person!

All things are good, very tired. Midwife on thursday...

Sam felt the baby kick very strongly on sunday which was good.

We've also changed her name to Isobel Emily...

How are you kerry?

Sam just came up to tell me that she is moving out at the end of the month. :happydance: It's bittersweet cause she is one of my dearest friends, but it'll be good for all involved.
I told one of our mutual friends that Nick and I were at the point that we needed our own space, so she offered a room to Sam for a while. That's a weight off. Now I can be Sam's friend again, not her roommate! There is a difference :rofl:

Ohh thats a lovely name!

Im all good thanks in the BORING 2WW! :rofl:

Sam just came up to tell me that she is moving out at the end of the month. :happydance: It's bittersweet cause she is one of my dearest friends, but it'll be good for all involved.
I told one of our mutual friends that Nick and I were at the point that we needed our own space, so she offered a room to Sam for a while. That's a weight off. Now I can be Sam's friend again, not her roommate! There is a difference :rofl:

THATS FAB NEWS!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"