WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so with all you gals in the UK......if I rush home from work and sign on to Wii immediately.....it'll just be your bed time. :rofl:

Coolio weekend ass whipping it is then!! Get practising!!

:yipee:

<~~~has to start learning how to stay on the road :dohh:

:rofl:

Night night Nat!!

Chris - Yup staying on the track is always good!! :rofl:

Lea - You HAVE to get a wii..... Nick would love one!!

Night Nat :wave: Hey, that sorta rhymed....no wait, no it didn't.....was a tongue twister...say that fast 10 times. Night Nat Night Nat Night Nat Night Nat :rofl:

Nick said that he's not that into it. A couple of our friends have it. I will get one for me though...at some point. With Sam moving out, I'm not going to have my rental income anymore. Need to re-budget again.

How could he NOT be interested in a Wii?! :shock: Weirdo. :rofl: j/k I didn't think I'd be in to it either and neither did DH....BUT....how wrong were we?!?!?! :rofl:

Man it feels really weird being here at work after 4:30! Don't like it at all! :nope: 6 minutes left! :yipee: Then, I'll have to deal with all the 5:00 stupidity traffic. :dohh:

Alright ladies, I'm off!

Lea, I'll talk to you later. UK girls, I'll see ya tomorrow!

:hug:

Bye chris!!!

OMG watching a programme about a man that weights half a tonne!! (60 stone!)

See ya laterz Chris

I have seen shows like that before. I am currently watching a reality show about a 500lb woman who is trying to loose weight. The first show was last tuesday. It's very interesting. Although, as a bigger girl, I could do without Nick making rude comments about her size. At least she's doing something about it iykwim.

This guy is 800lbs!!! His mother is a feeder!! Sick woman! How could you do that to your child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"