WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preggers collegue is on the phone to preggers friend....... blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm squinting away here but the pic is blurry, so can't make it out. Maybe someone else can see it clearer?

:rofl: surely my sex dreams should make my temp hotter??!! IYKWIM? :rofl: x

I'm squinting away here but the pic is blurry, so can't make it out. Maybe someone else can see it clearer?

:rofl: don't worry Poshie you aren't going blind or anything I just have shaky hands :rofl:

Its just a faint evap anyway so im not suprised you can't see anything x

Nicky - Yes temp would rise during sexy dream.... but when you are dreaming your not in a deep sleep... so therefore todays temp might not be true! Im assuming there is still no sign of the 'you know who'!!

Had a look at your HPT, and can defo see something... is it only grey in real life??

poshie - *fingers in ears* la la la la la la la :rofl:

Yeah Samba, I'm with you on that! Blah de blah WHATEVER!! ;)

Nicky, how long was your last lp? This is your longest yeah? So you could still be in right?

No sign of the old cow bag yet nope

also no sign of the monthly zit on my chin that accompanies her :shrug: x

:grr: Aparrently She cant wait to get it over with and get on with the next part of her life. Because IT is jabbing her in the ribs!! I hate the way she keeps refering to her baby as IT all the time... never baby or bump or a pet name... she knows its a boy yet never says him???.... :grr:

I was 12DPO but my LP used to be 12/13 days back then - its only 10 days max lately

I have updated my journo with something weird if you fancy popping across? x

:grr: Aparrently She cant wait to get it over with and get on with the next part of her life. Because IT is jabbing her in the ribs!! I hate the way she keeps refering to her baby as IT all the time... never baby or bump or a pet name... she knows its a boy yet never says him???.... :grr:

:grr: I HATE it when people say they want it over with :grr:

How pregnant is she? is she almost due?

you should NEVER EVER wish for it to be over with!!

Maybe im just being cynical/superstitious but can you imagine how she'd feel if she suddenly went into premature labour after saying something like that??

:hissy: and refering to her little boy as IT??!!! :hissy:

geez - im very hormonal at the moment aren't I??!!! :blush: x

Nicky - Popping to your journo right now!!!

Im glad you feel the same as me I thought I was being super sensitive!! Oh well shes all quite now!!!

Nicky, popping over to your journo now.

BTW, I hate it when people refer to their bump as an 'IT' :grr:

OMG!!!!!!....now the woman wants the first page of her album fixed! :grr: I told her (when she made such a fuss over the first page) that I told the photographer to put only 1 picture not the 2 and wasn't happy with him at all. I mean what was I supposed to say?? That I approved the picture that she absolutely detests sooooooooooo much? Anyway, now she wants his number and everything!! :dohh: :dohh: What am I going to do now? :dohh: I didn't think she'd demand the dude's name and #! :dohh:

Morning Chris!! :wave:

Glad you also agree on the 'it' thing :grr: Now I know its not just me!!
RE:- the MIL thing..... keep 'forgetting' for now!! In the meantime shall I pop over and give her a peace of my mind??? I dont mind Im ready for a fight today!!

:rofl: Samba! Well, it gets tricker....SIL knows the photographer AND has his number! :dohh: I emailed the photographer and asked if he could re-do it....I'll see what he says. I should have just kept my mouth shut but she'd probably want it re-done anyway. :dohh:

what is wrong with the picture she has anyway?? x

am up for a fight too.....also the flight would be good!

are you all impressed....i made it on here whilst it is still daylight?!!!! i'm impressed anyway!

listening to a strange conversation.....guy opposite on the phone describing that he and his wife don't want anymore kids (they have 2)....only thing is, he wants the snip, but his wife is strict catholic so doesn't know what to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"