WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate stories like that. I saw one like that where the interviewers were asking his wife what he ate in a day, and he told her not to answer it as he didn't eat more than any other person. Bull pucky!! You can't get that big and not eat more than normal people. It's impossible. There is always an enabler! It makes me so sad.

This is disgusting!! Im so angry with her! Its painful to watch!

Morning Ladies!!

How are we all today??

Lea - Have you tested today???

Nicky - Have you???

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning Samba :)

I caught the end of that 1/2 stone boy programme. Pretty traumatic existence isn't it. I was watching a programme about a 13 year old girl from Paignton, Devon who got pregnant and filmed her through the process. It just made me think, it's not fair, she has sex once and gets up the duff and doesn't want to be, when there are loads of us who do want to be! Poor girl had to have 80 foo-foo stiches, ouch! :shock:

My sis is really sick, as in she's lost about a stone in weight and has a horrible chesty cough and cold. She's going to the doc to see if he can help.

I've decided I'm going to get my hair chopped off for the holiday. I usually have the same old boring trim (hair just past shoulders). I've decided I want it jaw length for a change - go for it!

Nicky - Im sorry babes :hug: We're here when you need us :hug:

Poshie - That sounds like it was good. Although that would have got me angry too more than the fat guys mum!
How are you going to have your hair?? Pics please!! Before and after!!

I'm crap on the pics front aren't I....I promise to try to take before and after shots of hair do. I'm not having it done til 31 Jan so I have some time :)

Wicked will be lovely to see you in the flesh!!

OMG just a though.... What would you do if you realised there was someone you know on here???

hiya girls :wave:

Im currently torturing myself over an evap :dohh:

dunno why?? should've just chucked it straight in the bin when I got my :bfn:

just wish :witch: would come & put me outta my misery now so I can move onto cycle #10

Poshie - I also wanna see what your hair looks like :) you could always do what Chris did if you wanna remain anon & block out your face? x

Nicky - Post a pic of the evap!! Just so you can get our experts opinions!!
Dont tell her not to post a pic of her face!!! I want to know what she looks like!! :rofl: :rofl:. How are you feeling? :hug:

Ok i spose - must be getting used to the disappointment now hey?

dunno where the leads are for my phone so can't post a pic (its just an evap anyway coz my temp is so low)

I'll have a quick look to see if I can find them xx

Yeah personally I'd like to remain anon for the simple reason that I don't want anyone I know knowing that I'm ttc'ing and my more intimate details iykwim. I could block out face with camera though and give it a shot :)

Nicky - An evap, are you sure?? Your lp isn't usually this long though is it hun? So technically you are still in with a shout yeah? I'd love to see the pic.......

Poshie - BORING!!! :rofl: But I understand!

Nicky - I hope you can find the leads! I think there is some truth in that it gets easier each cycle... Dont get me wrong I still get upset if the witch appears but its no way as bad as it was in the beginning. :hug: What does get me though is being told to chill out by those who are soooo lucky after getting their :bfp: in the first few cycles :grr:

I hear ya hun :hugs:

found the leads so im just trying to upload pic to photobucket....

please bear with me lol x

Waiting here too!!!

God I am PROPER BAW today plenty to do but no motivation to do it!!

Nicky - Just a thought.... did you sleep ok last night??

yep slept like a log hun - had another sex dream too :blush: lol

im turning into a raving nympho :rofl: x

is this gonna work??

that is the question lol

*edit - it worked but I've moved it to the BFN thread coz I dont wanna get in trouble for posting it in here *

Nicky - Maybe its the sex dreams that are causing the low temps!! fx..
Wheres the pic??? :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back