WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of my weekend was good...spent most if it either playing Wii, reading or sleeping. :rofl:

I HIGHLY recommend the Curious Case of Benjamin Button! :D

Well, hell if Mario Karts qualifies as exercise, then I'll be doing about 2 hours of that tonight. :rofl:

ahhhhh sleep!!!! DF and I havent had much of that lately! :rofl:

re 9.5stone.....that is a distant dream at the moment! :rofl:

I will be starting my diet in June!!! Wel I say diet I mean running again and will be doing slimming world. I do my Wii Fit but get bored sometimes!!

You are all good starting them all in Jan!!

What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

I'm having Sam's curry!

Kerry - hope it is good news re OH's job :hugs:

Hiya Buffy - long time no speak, hope you are ok?

Hi Chris, Lea and Daisy :hug:

Nat - love the bedding :happydance:

I'm low carbing it, so chicken breast with cabbage yum.

Hi Tracy :hi:

Nat, we'll probably have Hamburger Helper for dinner...I love that crap. :rofl:

Although it's not even 11am here yet and I'm really hungry for my lunch! :dohh:

When I have breakfast, I'm thinking about lunch and then while eating lunch I'll be thinking of snacks and dinner :rofl:

I do that too and I'm NOT pregnant! :dohh: :rofl:

I used to do it before I was pregnant!!! Just now my diet consists of nothing sweet!!

Tracey, when is your 12wk scan?

When I have breakfast, I'm thinking about lunch and then while eating lunch I'll be thinking of snacks and dinner :rofl:

I always plan out everything I am going to eat the day before. :rofl: If I don't like it the next day, TOO BAD!! :rofl:

Hey ladies, I just saw a headline that your chain Tesco is coming to the US, although apparently it's meeting with some resistance...so I think only 200 Fresh and Easy store openings are slated for November 2009. I think Tesco's is like our Wal-Mart here. And apparently Wal-Mart is getting a wee bit nervous.

Poor Wal-Mart. I am playing the worlds tiniest violin for them. They caused so many small businesses to go under here that I think a bit of competition for them wouldn't be a bad thing.

afternoon girls, i have been so naughty....i was feeling shattered so me and Ethan snuggled on the sofa for a bit and had a sleep! and now i feel sick :hissy: i think i am coming down with something .... how has everyones day been so far?

hey Chris...Tesco is like Walmart, though having been to both, i prefer Walmart!

hi Tracy....i'm ok...thanks for asking though......new year, new beginnings and all of that though. You have to keep us posted on all of the details though, so that we know what to expect!!!

Leah, so sorry you're getting sick hun. :hugs:

My day has been okay so far...only 11:17 am though so give it time. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe