WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be telling her to stop being such an ungrateful bitch if it was me im afraid :grr:

tell her she's welcome to order any prints that she wants & can organise her own album if she's gonna pay for it - otherwise shut the hell up harping on at you about it :devil:

(sorry im hormonal ATM) x

OMG....I am getting so sick right now over this whole thing. I'm shaking, feel like I'm going to puke. :sick: I can just see a HUGE fight brewing...and if she's this upset over a damn picture imagine how much more upset she's going to be when DH and I get pregnant and we tell her. (Since she told us we can't have children until we have our own house) Crap.............

Don't let her get to you babe :hugs:

You and your DH are grown adults & you most certainly DO NOT have to listen to that bossy old bat!

why is she making such a fuss over getting an extra photo FFS??!!! id love to give her a piece of my mind for you sweetie xx

Well, she did give us money towards the video/photographer......but even still.....I don't think that included the money for the albums....that we paid for....I believe. Oh I can't even remember anymore, it's been almost 2 years. :dohh: But regardless............ :grr:

I asked the photographer if he could fix it and I'll see what he has to say and take things from there.

Don't let her get to you babe :hugs:

You and your DH are grown adults & you most certainly DO NOT have to listen to that bossy old bat!

why is she making such a fuss over getting an extra photo FFS??!!! id love to give her a piece of my mind for you sweetie xx

Thanks hun :hugs: Well, she doesn't think the extra photo on the first page looks good. :shrug:

Afternoon Chris :wave: Goodness, your MIL is being unnecessarily awkward about this isn't she. As Nicky said, it's a picture ffs! Sounds like she's well into control to me. I have to agree that I would continue to do as I pleased if I was you. She has to put the whole thing into perspective doesn't she?

oh for heavens sake....some people are so ungrateful....she should be grateful that she has some photos (or even that you invited her to the wedding in the first place to be honest!)

just had a lovely lemon muffin....mmm...there goes the pound that i lost last week!

Hey buffy, good to see ya :) How are you doing? You on a New Year diet plan? Who can resist a muffin though eh, not me! :D

Two mornings in a row I can't eat my breakfast. :hissy: MIL's are good for losing weight. :rofl:

hi Chris...:wave:

thought of you on Saturday when i was eating Angel Delight.....let me know if you want some posting over!

Talking of losing weight.......my sis is losing it fast. She's been to the doc today and had a keytone test done. She's also had a blood test to test for diabetes. I've spoken to DH about it and he reckons it's not that. It's more likey to be caused by the severe sickness she is suffering, which means she's not eating (can't keep anything down). The anti-sickness tabs the doc gave her should sort it out.

hi Poshie....

i'm on an eternal diet....trying to treat it all as a lifestyle rather than a diet (all physcological...) i'm actually in a different building this week, which is handy for popping to the town centre.....eg yummy but fattening sandwiches from M&S.....

i had some mango pieces too....though i dont think that that has equalled things out....!!!!:rofl:

what's new with you Poshie?

Oh Buffy that would be so wonderful, thank you!!!!!! You're so sweet! Just let me know what the total cost is. Angel Delight was awesome....the strawberry was YUMMY....tasted it like strawberry milk. :munch:

I think they have chocolate too right?

Chris - Yes you can get chocolate too!! I should have thought to post you some when I sent your S/S. Am I missing something with the MIL thing..... Since when was it HER decision what photographs went in YOURS & PETE'S album??? Silly cowbag...!!

Buffy - Great to see you back around!! How is it all going??? You NEED to get a journo so we can leave you messages when your not around xxx

Poshie - I hope that youe sister manages to keep some food down soon :hug:

Angel Delight :) I haven't had that for ages, although I do have a packet of strawberry in my cupboard.

Not alot to report my end, boring part of cycle although I did do an opk today (never done one this early before) - see my journal.

Other than that, busy at work but not as manic as last week thank goodness.

. Am I missing something with the MIL thing..... Since when was it HER decision what photographs went in YOURS & PETE'S album??? Silly cowbag...!!

:hug:

Samba, no the album is her album....we gave our parent's wedding albums too, so this was her and she picked out the photos she wanted to go in them, but when the photographer put 2 on the first page, I thought it looked rather nice and didn't bother having him change it. But apparently, MIL finds it very unimpressive and was quite pissed off, so I couldn't very well say that I approved the page she obviously detests. So that's why now she wants the photographer's name and number, which she isn't getting.....at least not from me anyway.

Chris - Oh I see now!! Still silly cow! Next time you get a gift off her tell her its alright but would be nicer if........!!

Poshie, I hope your sister feels better soon hun. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back