WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's just pesty enough for your $40 i'd say!

Hey ladies x

I didnt manage to catch up at lunch today because..............................

WE BOOKED OUR HOLIDAY :happydance:

So whats been happening today? x any news? x

https://www.visit4info.com/advert/B...eadache-Away-with-Sudafed-Sudafed-Range/67229

You know I said about the preggers bird earlier! This is what I felt like!! :rofl: :rofl:

Chris - Less BNB more filing I think! :rofl: I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow for you!

Cool - where you off to? and when?

I had my scan - pic in my journo - it was good news I am so relieved!

https://www.visit4info.com/advert/B...eadache-Away-with-Sudafed-Sudafed-Range/67229

You know I said about the preggers bird earlier! This is what I felt like!! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:that is funny - what happened earlier?

stupid MIL!! I think $40 buys you the right to be a pest for a little while!

As per convo in my journal, does my ticker say 14DPO or 9DPO?

And so the debate continues in here too!

CONGRAS on your hols reedy....... please post link!!!

:grr: Aparrently She cant wait to get it over with and get on with the next part of her life. Because IT is jabbing her in the ribs!! I hate the way she keeps refering to her baby as IT all the time... never baby or bump or a pet name... she knows its a boy yet never says him???.... :grr:

:grr:

who is that? how annoying!! some people are just not grateful for what they have and they don't consider other peoples feelings either, we were careful not to make a big issue when we came out of the scan into the waitng room cos I remember when I was miscarrying some woman going on and on about her baby and I was holding back my tears!!

Reedy! sorry our posts must have crossed!

Ooops :rofl:

Said person is a collegue at work.

That was so sweet of you to be so thoughtful at a time of joy! :hug: You are one lovely lady.......... WITH A BEAUTIFUL BABY!! :yipee:

I am trying to get time off over Christmas 09. Wish me luck. My grandparents 50th anniversary is Dec 21, so I want to be there before then. fx I can get the time off. It can't be approved until April though.

Hi Lea - wow you have to book early!!! All my hols are fixed - it is pants!!!

Good luck!!

im off to do some wii fat!! Night ladies! xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79