WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - Oh I see now!! Still silly cow! Next time you get a gift off her tell her its alright but would be nicer if........!!

:rofl: She gave me a couple of Coach bags...maybe I should sell 'em on ebay. :rofl:

UGH! She's still going on about it. Fucking get over it. Stupid COW!! It is what it is. isn't that a direct quote!?

UGH! She's still going on about it. Fucking get over it. Stupid COW!! It is what it is. isn't that a direct quote!?

Indeed it is....Lea she wants me to have the album re-done now. :dohh:

insert a range of ****** ******* ******** *****s here!

I wouldn't have emailed the photographer. I would have told her that I did and that he said no cause the proofs were already approved. :rofl:

I wouldn't have emailed the photographer. I would have told her that I did and that he said no cause the proofs were already approved. :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, but she's also demanding the dude's phone number....which she isn't getting. That's okay, IF the photographer CAN do it, I won't give her the album for another 18 months. :rofl:

I'll keep 'forgetting'. :rofl:

What does Pete think of all these shenanigans?

Oh, he's totally pissed!!! We have a high resolution disc of all the pics which I'm going to take the pic that's in our profile and make that into an 8x10, frame it, and give it to FIL, my parent's and his grandmother....I told him I was just giving his mother the disc and she can do whatever she wants to which he responded, "Well yeah, since apparently nothing is good for her." He said to me this morning (after this latest shenangin) "She really has nothing to do does she?" :rofl: Then, didn't want to talk about it anymore because he was eating his breakfast and she was giving him indigestion. :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, I don't think I'm going to give her the disc either... :nope: Maybe in another 2 years or so. :rofl: Let her get twisted when she sees everyone else's pic of us in their houses and she has none....and all because she's acting like this.

Excellent news Tracy :hugs:

At this very moment, a colleague's fiancee has just visited the office with their brand new baby girl, born 28 Dec. She still looks so TINY WEENY (still only 6lbs something) I WANT ONE!!!

Awwww! So cute! I get like that too every time I see a newborn.

The office manager at Nick's company is going to be having her second boy by c-section later this week. I can't wait to meet him.
I always get gooey around little babies.

Well it's been a hoot as always girls. Have a nice evening / rest of day for some of you. I won't be around much tomorrow as I'm working away from the office. :hugs:

I don't believe this! Mary Kay is now charging me TAX on the shipping and handling! WTF?! WHO does that?! :hissy: :growlmad: Seriously...I think if I just played out in traffic, I'd have a better day! :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"