WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play in traffic with you...C'mon, it'll be fun!!

This guy came in to talk to the recruiter 2x this morning...both times she was interviewing so I told this thick headed employee to give her a call before coming down again. He just came back down AGAIN (and the recruiter is interviewing) and he's like, "Is she available?" I said, "Did you call her?" He said, "Yeah, but the phone was always busy, so I thought I'd just come down." :dohh: That's right her phone is BUSY, what does that tell you??!!!! :dohh: :growlmad: IDIOT!!!! Did he fall off The Tree of Stupid and hit every branch on the way down or what??

I'm going to go to lunch now and hopefully my day will get better upon my return. Not holding my breath though.......

nappin' :rofl:
I could fall asleep right here, right now!

And because I just have sooooo much time on my hands.....here's a few pics of my desk here at work:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_029.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_030.jpg

And in case you missed that big stack of evaulations that I have to file, here they are: :rofl:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_031.jpg

:rofl: All that filing to do and I'm still sitting here......:rofl: My leaning tower of piza.......

:rofl: I thought my desk was bad. My filing is hidden :rofl:

I keep saying, ah tomorrow I'll file....been saying that for a week now. :rofl:

Mind you....the HR Generalist is the one that had to log all those evals into the system....you think she files any of it????? Noooooooooooo......she takes out files, do you think she puts them back?? Nooooooooooo.....she puts them in that bin and expects ME to file EVERYTHING! :grr: :grr: I am NOT a File Clerk; I am an Administrative Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator. There is noooooooooooo File Clerk in those 2 titles! :grr: Although, one could argue that File Clerk is implied in the title Admin Asst. :ninja: :ninja: It still aint right. :ninja: :ninja:

The photographer hasn't returned my e-mail yet. :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, the photographer got back to me. He can change the album but it's going to cost us $40! :dohh: Friggin woman! I'm just going to pay it, just so I can be done with this friggin mess!! I don't want DH to start a fight with his Mom over this; I know how important his family is to him. I'm just going to pay him the $40 (find some way to not tell DH about it since he'll hit the friggin roof) change the album and send it to the woman. :grr:

stupid MIL!! I think $40 buys you the right to be a pest for a little while!

As per convo in my journal, does my ticker say 14DPO or 9DPO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"