WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for a few more months of sleeping through the night :rofl: I don't mind in the slightest. Do you think they will mind me sleeping at my desk today?
Other than being wide awake at 4 am, I'm good. How are you this fine day?

Lea - Think you need to inform beanie that the sleeping routinue needs to be changed :hug:

Morning Nicky :wave:

I'm good thanks Lea. Just praying that our last night bd is a successful one. Lots of :dust: required for me this cycle!

Nahhh I'm sure work will understand you need to sleep, be it at work or otherwise!

Lea - Think you need to inform beanie that the sleeping routinue needs to be changed :hug:

Morning Nicky :wave:

Now that it's been happening for more than a week now, I think I would worry if Beanie didn't wake me up. I would much prefer to be able to go back to sleep though :)

I'm good thanks Lea. Just praying that our last night bd is a successful one. Lots of :dust: required for me this cycle!

Nahhh I'm sure work will understand you need to sleep, be it at work or otherwise!

Then lots of :dust: you shall get!

kerry....every day! i am impressed!

morning peeps by the way....big day for the US today.....

ugh. Big day for the US indeed. Too much media, too much hype. It makes me tired.

Hey buffy, how are you doing? Yes, it's a big day in the US. I heard on the news that Mr & Mrs O are attending 10 balls today!

It's tough at the top Samba, it's tough at the top!

back in a bit....need to go and get lunch from the town centre......

being extra piggy today......low fat crisps....M&S Cheese & Celery sandwich and a McDonalds Strawberry milkshake

nb......did you know the US version of the maccy d's milkshake is sooo much nicer?!

Hi everyone just popping on quick x
Hope evryone is well x

Lea- baby Arr's EDD is my birthday :happydance:

I guess I'm off to work now. See y'all in about an hour.

Oooh I've not posted in this thread before. I thought it was for ladies actually going to ttc soon?

Hi BTW :)

Afternoon ladies :hi:

3 day weekends ROCK! I think 5 day work weeks should be banned!

Oooh I've not posted in this thread before. I thought it was for ladies actually going to ttc soon?

Hi BTW :)

Morning! :hi: Broody, Samba started the BAW thread when we were all WTTC....now that we've all moved to TTC...we just decided to keep our thread in WTTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"