WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chris!!! :wave:

Buffy - I havent had US Maccies but did go to a US Diner in san fran...... The milkshakes....... Orgasmic :rofl:

Hi Broody!!! We're a mixed bag here!! :rofl: WTT, TTC preggers.... Its for everyone!!

Welcome to bored at work!!

Well back from lunch. Bloody exchange rate is beyond shite. Trust us to pick the worst time to go on holiday (in terms of currency value). I mean, we haven't been on holiday for 3 years and only then in the 16 years we've been together - we plan a big one and look what happens!

Anyway, hello Broody, welcome to BnB. As Samba says, I think most of us are ttc, some pg and otothers WTT.

poshie - What currency are you taking??

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/91679-sambas-strange-thought-day.html

Can anyone help me with this question?

Sorry Samba, my nips don't get hard when I sneeze but I do sometimes pee a little. :blush:

Chris - that seems so random if you haven't seen the other thread :rofl:

wait a bird...look, that's shiny....a plane? :rofl:

I don't know Samba....you're pretty unique my friend. :rofl:

I think righty might, but lefty's a little shy :rofl:

I honestly don't know what my nips do when I sneeze. I haven't taken any notice.

Thanks!! You are a true friend!! Of all the words you could have picked that describes me best!! UNIQUE!!! :rofl:

I'm jumping right on that. Next time I sneeze, I will report the results to you!

:saywhat: we are checking our nips for how hard they are when we sneeze?? :rofl:

Samba - you are awesome my friend! :friends: xx

Nicky - Join in the fun!! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/91679-sambas-strange-thought-day-2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"