WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girls !!! just wanted to say hi on here to get to know you a bit better - haven't really posted on your journals as you all seem well into them and I don't really know what to say

Hey Chris !!!

You guys at work or at home ??? never know if you are just chatting !!!!

I'm still at work. It's only 4:00 pm here. I leave for home in half an hour though. :happydance:

Oh - I didn't even see that you were in the US - silly me !!!! what do you do ??

I work in Human Resources and have a dual role, Administrative Assistant and Recruitment Coordinator.

cool - I work for a letting agent as a property manager - its ok but very stressful, am looking forward to getting my BFP and going on maternity leave lol, how long have you been ttc if you dont mind me asking ??

I don't mind you asking, and this is my 6th month TTC.

here's some :dust: I hope that you get your :bfp: soon.

I am actually really nervous now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more for my sanity than anything else, I am not the strongest person (mentally) and I want this sooo much I don't know hope I will cope if I get :bfn:s

Have you got any advice on staying sane lol

You know, you really don't know how strong you are until you have to go through it. A year ago, I thought I'd be a total wreck at not getting a :bfp: by 6 months, but I'm not. As far as staying sane, I just try very hard to focus on the here and now. For example, I LOVE LOVE computer games (and alcohol) so I'm enjoying it all know as much as I can, for as long as I can, b/c I know once I'm preggers and a baby comes, my life will change forever.

Ah, I am already missing the beers. Enjoy em while you can! :rofl:

thing is with me when I am on a high I am a hyper happy person and when I am on a low I find it really hard to bring myself up and be positive. I have bought a Clearblue fertility monitor and from all the good things i have heard about it then I hope it will work for us too. I just can't do the temp or CM charting - think I would drive myself insane - hoping the monitor will take the stress out of it !!!!

I was charting. Husband would joke that it was my hobby. I enjoyed it, some people find it to be a chore. I miss it to be honest.

thing is with me when I am on a high I am a hyper happy person and when I am on a low I find it really hard to bring myself up and be positive.

That's why I'm on Prozac. :rofl:

oh god this is soo hard waiting as it is - I need to snap out of it I am feeling crap because we are waiting and cannot see that 25 days is not actually that far away then the journey begins, about 4 people I know are pregnant at the moment, manager has just had her babu and 3 of the girls in the office are trying, I nearly cried when I found out that another of the girls is trying - the thoughts that ran through my head - what if they get pregnant before me I will be gutted. I really do need a slap

Oh God and I haven't even started yet I going to be a wreck:hissy:

sorry !!!! didn't see it - well thats a good reason if any eh !!! congratulations !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"