WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poshie....i'm so envious....i loved the Maldives....we went to Vabbinfaru back in 2001....

so gorgeous....pure contentment...i remember that that was a time in my life where i can honestly say that i was truely happy......

all i have to do is close my eyes, and i can feel it all once again.....

Chris - yep I am indeed on fb!

Buffy - so you enjoyed it too then - everyone that's been seems to have loved it, so that's a good thing. I've not heard of Vabbinfaru - did it get tsunami-ed do you know? I'll will check it out :)

Ahh talking of massages, I am going to have one on my birthday which just so happens to be whilst we are on holiday. So down to the spa for that day :D

Sounds great Poshie.....I will PM you with my name for FB.

don't think they did get hit by the tsunami....just had a look and the website has brought back lots of lovely memories (including a wonderful massage incidentally!)

had to cancel my last massage due to work......ggrrr :growlmad:

hey Chris...has Obama made his mark yet ?

I seem to remember Chris wasn't exactly ecstatic about Mr Obama's election if my memory serves me correctly!

my nextdor neighbour (who is from Texas) isn't happy about Obama either.....

Well, what's done is done. All we can do now is hope and pray for the best. Don't have any choice in the matter. So, I must accept, hope for the best, and move on.

Well, what's done is done. All we can do now is hope and pray for the best. Don't have any choice in the matter. So, I must accept, hope for the best, and move on.

But I don't wanna! :grr: :rofl:

That's enough Obama/political talk ladies.......you know what happened last time we went down that road ;)

Now let's talk about babies..........LeaArr - beanie get you up early again today?

Woke up at 3, went straight back to sleep. Thank goodness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"