WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is just worried about things. Men act funny when they can't speak their feelings!!!

I just found a pineapple chunks in the cupboard... now munching on that!!!

I do the same.. Sam know something is wrong i start stropping and not talking.

Maybe he is just worried about things. Men act funny when they can't speak their feelings!!!

I just found a pineapple chunks in the cupboard... now munching on that!!!

Hope you mean in a tin and not just one chunk :rofl:

Have you all dropped by Kerrys journo, she is taking a break :cry: hope she is ok!

Kerry is fine, spoke to her yesterday :)

I meant the whole tin... but how hungry I am I would just eat the chunk.. I probably end up like Chunk out of the Goonies!

Yeah, I saw her journo yesterday. :cry: The break will do her good though. TTC become all consuming sometimes...which is why I usually tend to not be on here on the weekends....gives me a 2 day a week break from thinking about TTC....not that it's ever far from my mind. :rofl:

Kerry is fine, spoke to her yesterday :)

I meant the whole tin... but how hungry I am I would just eat the chunk.. I probably end up like Chunk out of the Goonies!

OMG! I LOVE the Goonies! I can recite the ENTIRE movie!!!!

"And you Data..Data Data....use the back door from now on!" :rofl: :rofl:

""Brandon, if he's coming down with asthma I don't want him outside."

"He should be put in a plastic bubble."

"This is serious Brandon, that's not funny, he takes 1 step outside and you are in the deepest, the absolute deepest, the deepest...."

"SHIT Ma."

"I don't like that language, but that's exactly what you're going to be in!"

"What is that?"

"Oh shit what?"

"What is that? That is a mess, I want it cleaned up boys."

"Oh yeah, sure, sure, no problem, you got it."

"1 hour kids and I'll be back."

Yeah, I saw her journo yesterday. :cry: The break will do her good though. TTC become all consuming sometimes...which is why I usually tend to not be on here on the weekends....gives me a 2 day a week break from thinking about TTC....not that it's ever far from my mind. :rofl:

IKWYM I had to take a break when TTC too, it is just tooo much sometimes, hope she soon feels ready to come back

:rofl: Chris you do make me laugh.... I am going to have to buy it now!!!

Hey Chris have you seen a horror film called 'Seed' ? Me and DH watched it the other night it is totally gross!!!

No, I haven't! Wow, there's actually a horror movie I haven't seen! :shock: I will have to put it on my Netflix queue! :happydance:

It is horrible - you have been warned!!! Have you seen The Strangers, that is more scary movie but ok?

The Strangers was a very good movie....not gross though..just scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"