WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm watching Airwolf... I love ruibbish tv!

I'm making Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper. :rofl: I love that shit. :rofl:

lol, I'm not quite sure what it is? I'm having spicy spagetti bolognese with garlic mushrooms

I think I'm going to be having bean salad as I didn't pack any for my lunch today. I am not so into food right now. blergh!

Pete calls me the anti-woman. :rofl: I see nothing wrong with a messy house and hamburger helper. :rofl: :rofl:

Lea...wish I could say I'm not into food right now. :dohh: They have Turkey Pot Pie at the cafeteria! :happydance:

I just ate some pop tarts. wish I hadn't :rofl: I am going to to store with Sam at lunch to get some travel bands. Enough is enough!

What's travel bands?

Ooh and I love Pop Tarts!

They are acupressure wrist bands that help with travel/morning sickness

I've got grilled chicken, sweetcorn, peas, roast potatoes & gravy for dinner tonight x
Nat your dinner sounds lush x we've got spag bol 2moro night but no garlic mushrooms :hissy:

love poptarts yummy x the strawberry ones are yum but you gotta love the chocolate ones x *starts to drool homer style*

Reedy all i do, is cook some mushrooms in a pan with oil for a couple of mins, add a couple of cloves of garlic either crushed or sliced thinly and cook for a min. Turn off leave in pan with lid and cook spag bol. THen when putting it all together put them on top of the food!!!

Pop tarts - haven't had them for years!!!

Travel bands are awesome!!!

I can't believe how much I have eaten, starving!!!

Ladies, I'm really confused. Can you take a look at the opk's I posted in the gallery? I posted them 2 weeks ago, it's called Tonight's OPK. I'm having a real difficult time determining whether I am in the TWW or if AF is late! :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"